Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: on mbrp: kek. exhibition website: kekmbrp

Your SteamID:

A: 76561198881855844/

Your Discord Name and #:

A: jtgospo10#4772

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes I have been for rdm and nlr. as of that time I didn't know what that was 

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: central daylight time

Time Played:

A: 310 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should because wanting to have a career in video games, I think this would help me a lot.

I am also online throughout the night and early in the mornings, basically when a few staff are on. I

could help keep the rule breakers out at night. When I am online at night I get rdmed and so I want to fix that.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: weekdays, 3-5 hours. weekend, 3-5 hours at day, 7-8 hours through the night.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes and I have gone over it multiple times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+ Support

+ Hours

+ Time frames in which he can be on is good

+/- Support

+/- I've only ever seen you running around playing music as a DJ or hobo.

+/- Never actually had a conversation or full blown interaction with you

+/- Discord/Forum Activity

- Support

- Only seen you 1 time since your last staff app

- Minger

- Weird app

Overall +/- Support Idk it just doesn't seem like I ever see you on or you just haven't done much since your last staff app. What have you changed since you got denied that would improve your chances of being staff?

10 minutes ago, black guy said:

+ Support

+ Hours

+ Time frames in which he can be on is good

+/- Support

+/- I've only ever seen you running around playing music as a DJ or hobo.

+/- Never actually had a conversation or full blown interaction with you

+/- Discord/Forum Activity

- Support

- Only seen you 1 time since your last staff app

- Minger

- Weird app

Overall +/- Support Idk it just doesn't seem like I ever see you on or you just haven't done much since your last staff app. What have you changed since you got denied that would improve your chances of being staff?

i followed tos, i’ve changed my name so people can recognize who i am from mbrp.

Edited to an Overall - Support

I have legit not seen you once. I have had no interaction with you so I'm not gonna sit here and make stuff up. What I do know is that your application is not great, I have not seen you in the discord/forums/in-game and I cannot + Support someone I do not know in any way. So it's gonna be a - Support from me and I will let the rest of the community pitch in. Ill keep an eye out for you in game and also keep reading the responses on here to see what people think of you in the meantime. That may sway my mind in your favour.

Good luck!

21 minutes ago, Emilio Clarke said:

Overall - Support

I have legit not seen you once. I have had no interaction with you so I'm not gonna sit here and make stuff up. What I do know is that your application is not great, I have not seen you in the discord/forums/in-game and I cannot + Support someone I do not know in any way. So it's gonna be a - Support from me and I will let the rest of the community pitch in. Ill keep an eye out for you in game and also keep reading the responses on here to see what people think of you in the meantime. That may sway my mind in your favour.

Good luck!

hey man i was the one that you helped in game with the job man, don't you remember

2 minutes ago, kekmbrp said:

hey man i was the one that you helped in game with the job man, don't you remember

Sorry dude don't remember :/ I speak with a lot of players daily. Ill change it to a +/- Support for now just to remain neutral instead of an outright - Support. :) I feel that's more appropriate anyways.

2 minutes ago, Emilio Clarke said:

Sorry dude don't remember :/ I speak with a lot of players daily. Ill change it to a +/- Support for now just to remain neutral instead of an outright - Support. :) I feel that's more appropriate anyways.

I understand bro, 

+Support

Hours

-Support

If I'm going to be totally honest this app wasn't up to standard. To me it seems like you rushed and I feel like you just haven't put a lot of effort into it. I haven't had any major run ins with you but I do hear stories of you rule breaking frequently, to me this shows you are not familiar with the rules or ignore them. Furthermore you are quite young, this is hard because usually a lot of immaturity comes from younger people and as I don't know you very well, I don't know how predictable your behaviour is.

Overall -Support but good luck :)

+support 

good app 

good hours

+/- support 

not sure about your activity of discord and forums 

-support 

never see you in game 

arguing on staff app

overall +/- support I don't know you enough to give you a + or a - but good luck 

Guest Dark

+Support 

- Good hours

-Support

-App wasn't good.

- Not active on discord.

- I don't really see you on that much...

Overall, -Support. 

Archived