17 members have voted

1. 1. should i be staff

• Yes
    • No

Your Username: A: De_Bird

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:520313464

Your Discord Name and #: A: Bird#6922

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: A: Yes rdm’s, not waiting cooldowns, nlr, ardm but most of this was a year ago

Your Age: A:15

Your Timezone: A:central standard time

Time Played: A:340 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional): A:

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): A:I would like to join the MBRP staff team because im willing to put in any and all effort to be helpful and responsible .In my eyes i am a hard working person with a goal of keeping the server safe, welcoming, and a great community to allow the users to have a great experience on the server. I think i would make a good staff member because i know all of the rules and have enough experience to keep the server safe. I would help any players that require assistance and advice to make their time on the server enjoyable as possibly. I would be able to deal with sits effectively and accordingly and keep my cool during sits that can get overwhelming.

How often can you be on the server?: A:5-10 hours a day depending on the day might change in the summer so hopefully can be on longer

Are you familiar with the rules?: A: yes read over the multiple times

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server? A:yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) A:yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): A:exhibitionist

+Support

+ I see them on a lot (Very active)

+ Knows the rules way too well

+/- Support

+/- Weird aura idk how to describe it

+/- Smells like cheese

+/- Meh app

- Support

- None

Overall +Support You would make an effective staff I just have never had a fun interaction with you.

-support

I havent been on in a while but first,

4 hours ago, de_Bird said:

Yes rdm’s, not waiting cooldowns, nlr, ardm but most of this was a year ago

Cap, you got banned 2 months ago for rdmx7, probably more but thats the only one I can see easily

image.png.33635b4cb75d1b203eaa7148fab8e46f.png

bruh

Said you harassed some people? Bruh

36 minutes ago, Jush said:

-support

I havent been on in a while but first,

Cap, you got banned 2 months ago for rdmx7, probably more but thats the only one I can see easily

image.png.33635b4cb75d1b203eaa7148fab8e46f.png

bruh

Said you harassed some people? Bruh

lmao that was 2 months ago 

+ Support

- Active in game

- Good hours

+/- Support

- You are not as familiar with the rules as you make out

- Support

- 6 posts on Discord and low forum activity

- I have had multiple reports on you for harassment and have seen you be very toxic several times

- Application not great

Overall - Support

So I don't really know what else to say. One moment in a sit you are fine and being respectful and a little later I receive reports of verbal abuse, harassment and being generally annoying. This happens pretty often and seems to be routine with you in my experience. I guess what I am saying is that you have a fascinating ability when it comes to following the rules but an equally fascinating ability when it comes to discretely breaking them. While you may be chill with others on the server it seems that if somebody does get on your bad side then all hell breaks loose. I don't see a hint of composure coming from you in an overwhelming situation. As a staff member you would be expected to treat everybody with respect and not just those who you get along with now. I get very negative vibes from you and I just can't shake it. It seems there are plenty of people who are willing to + Support you but I'm playing this safe and - Supporting this application. Not to mention you are next to non-existent on Discord and the Forums. Wish you the best of luck dude but unfortunately I have to say that while you tick many boxes I feel like people are failing to see a different side of you. 

Archived