• No

Your Username:
A: GhostSped

Your SteamID:
A: STEAM_0:0:189921951

Discord name and #:
A: GhostFace#6969

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 
A: I have been jailed a few times for NLR and RDM back when I first joined almost 2 years ago before I knew the rules. Since my few days back after my break so far I have not been punished.

Your age: 
A: 15

Your timezone:
A: Central Standard Time - CST

Time Played: 
A: Almost 1.5k on GMOD, on the server I am not sure probably a few hundred.

Staffing Experience: 
A: None on any gmod servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (one paragraph)
A: I should be accepted because I believe I would be a very good addition to the team the main reason being I am fairly active, polite, professional, and level-headed. Along with this I try to help as many new players as I run into whether it be with giving them money to get a good head start or giving advice on what jobs to use for making money or having the most fun. I also have a good bit of experience playing ExhibitionRP servers and I am fairly familiar with the rules of the server, with that experience I originally started playing yalls PoliceRP when I first was able to play GMOD, I played quite a bit of that and met some very dope people and became good friends with some of the old staff even earning VIP+ through events. After the PoliceRP died out I moved to the DarkRP and played that for quite a while and got familiar with the rules of that server and had an amazing time, I then found out about yalls MBRP so I decided to give it a shot, I played quite a bit and had an immeasurable amount of fun and was friends with some of the old staff aswell most noticeably R0bert and Jay who I still have as my animated title in game. Lastly, during the late hours I feel from my few days back that there is a lack of staff online which is my main reason for applying, with that lack of staff it causes issues and allows people to know when the best time to get on and break the rules aswell as invis prop block spawn and cause more issues as we have seen more of recently, with that I want to be able to get on during late hours and break that cycle so we can let all of the people who continue to be loyal to have an enjoyable experience with little issues.

How often can you be on the server?:
A: I can typically be on for a few hours everyday.

Are you familiar with the rules?:
A: I am fairly familiar with the rules.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?:
A: Yes I am well aware and accept that.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted?:
A: Yes I am well aware.

What rank are you on the server?:
A: Exhibitionist on MBRP - Exhibitionist on DRP - VIP+ on PRP

-/+ support

good app

Despite being older than I am in the community you are hardly noticed, I only remember you from our encounter either earlier today or yesterday but other than that I've never seen you online.
You also have very little activity on both the forums and discord, mainly because you joined discord only yesterday despite being in the community for years.

overall -support untill you increase your interaction within the community

31 minutes ago, Just Trin said:

-/+ support

good app

Despite being older than I am in the community you are hardly noticed, I only remember you from our encounter either earlier today or yesterday but other than that I've never seen you online.
You also have very little activity on both the forums and discord, mainly because you joined discord only yesterday despite being in the community for years.

overall -support untill you increase your interaction within the community

Yeah I came back recently. A lot of people won't know who I am I took a few months off so I wouldn't get burnt out on GMOD. I used to be in the discord server aswell on my old discord account but had left because I maxed out how many servers I was in.

8 hours ago, CyberRecon said:

+/-support
lol you joined the discord on the 28th kekw
Does not say How much hours the user has on the server
good app ig

-support 
Not Known in the community 

I was in the discord prior on my old account that I have since deleted back when I first joined MBRP and had all of my roles for my ranks etc. I took a decent break off of GMOD and have since had a new discord account which is why it says I have joined back on the 28th.

+ Support

- Long time member of the community

- Good overall time played

- Good app/paragraph

+/- Support

- I don't trust people I don't know (in other words I have no proof you would make good staff)

- Support

- Only recently came back to the community

- Reputation is an issue because of the above reason

- I would class you as pretty inactive right now on all platforms

Overall - Support

Ok so you 100% could make a good addition to the team but just not as things are right now. You have only just returned to the community and as much as I believe that you want to help the staff/community out I really think you should try and settle back into the server again first of all and involve yourself with the community more now that you are back. You have to understand the staff team has likely been shaken around a lot and many of the familiar faces you knew a while back may not still be here and that goes for the players too. So I would get to know the community as it is right now then reapply if you feel you would still like to be involved. Prove you are going to be active by being active. Either way good luck Sir and hope to see you around!

Support may change based on replies from other members :)

3 hours ago, Emilio Clarke said:

+ Support

- Long time member of the community

- Good overall time played

- Good app/paragraph

+/- Support

- I don't trust people I don't know (in other words I have no proof you would make good staff)

- Support

- Only recently came back to the community

- Reputation is an issue because of the above reason

- I would class you as pretty inactive right now on all platforms

Overall - Support

Ok so you 100% could make a good addition to the team but just not as things are right now. You have only just returned to the community and as much as I believe that you want to help the staff/community out I really think you should try and settle back into the server again first of all and involve yourself with the community more now that you are back. You have to understand the staff team has likely been shaken around a lot and many of the familiar faces you knew a while back may not still be here and that goes for the players too. So I would get to know the community as it is right now then reapply if you feel you would still like to be involved. Prove you are going to be active by being active. Either way good luck Sir and hope to see you around!

Support may change based on replies from other members :)

Understandable. I will definitely take this and roll with it. I figured that just coming back into the community would be an issue. I appreciate the well detailed response.

+/- Support

-Rarely see you on the sever

- Don't know how you are 

+ Good staff app

+Overall hope you get staff good luck!

_250x250__1380731849.jpg.652cff4b4f8c2a333e4c5d8089e97262.jpg

Archived