• no

Your Username:

A: Kenshin old name - Quin4life

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:244616234

Your Discord Name and #:

A: kenshin#8608 - old one is kenshin#7702

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: ive been jailed throughout roleplaying thats all.

Your Age:

A: 17

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 220 hours- had around 400 ish before it got reset

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Exhibition MBRP Senior Mod, Titan Gaming MBRP Admin, JuicyLand MBRP Moderator (if u know juicy i luv u)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I think I should be staff because I can help the staff team in many ways, I am usually on during weird hours covering 1am-5am PST which is times where not many or even no staff are on at times. Although there are a lot off staff on the MBRP roster right now, a lot of staff roleplay 10x more than actually staffing and taking sits. I am starting to get more and more bored of roleplaying and I love taking sits and helping as many people on the server I can with my hours. I was staff on exhibition from 06/02/2018-03/09/2019, I resigned. I have been playing on the server again a lot recently and have gotten very familiar with the newer rules and staff. I never had any staff strikes and id like to say I was liked by most but almost everyone I used to play with is gone. I would love to be back into the community being able to help everyday again. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 7+ hours a day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Support

+ Very fucking chill

+ Mature

+ Ex staff

+ Hours

+ In game activity

+ Long time member of the community

+ Great app

+/- Support

+/- Anime pfp

- Support

- None

Overall +Support. This would be a great addition to the team. Good luck!!

+ Support

- Good hours

- Good staff experience

+/- Support

- Never spoke with you so I have opinion on your personality 

- Support

- Recently returned and needs to settle in more

- You are on Discord but have never posted

- Low forum activity

- Reputation needs to be rebuilt

Overall - Support

First of all welcome back! We actually have another returning player with a staff application up right now and I am going to copy and paste what I told him/her because it is just as relevant for you. You have only just returned to the community and as much as I believe that you want to help the staff/community out I really think you should try and settle back into the server again first of all and involve yourself with the community more now that you are back. You have to understand the staff team has likely been shaken around a lot and many of the familiar faces you knew a while back may not still be here and that goes for the players too. So I would get to know the community as it is right now then reapply if you feel you would still like to be involved. Prove you are going to be active by being active. Either way good luck Sir and hope to see you around! 

3 hours ago, CyberRecon said:

Get to 400/500 Hours before applying 

once again don't post your opinion if this is what you're going to post.

+support

Staff experience

-support

just returned

low rep

low forum/discord activity

Overall -support, you need to build up that same reputation you once had within the community.

3 minutes ago, Trippy/Cardigan said:

+support

Staff experience

-support

just returned

low rep

Overall -support, you need to build up that same reputation you once had within the community.

thats why its a +/- support if it was a real reason ill make it a -Support

Guest Dark

+Support

- Staff exp

- Good hours

-Support

- Just returned

- Low discord/forum activity

- No rep

Overall, -Support.

7 hours ago, Trippy/Cardigan said:

+support

Staff experience

-support

just returned

low rep

thanks for the feedback! I don’t understand the “just returned” -support recurring because the 275 now hours have just been made within the past 3 1/2 weeks. so I’ve have around 3 ish weeks to settle in and gain 275 brand new hours of just straight roleplay. I have taken in consideration the low/no rep reply though, thanks. 

+Support

+active

+Chill

+Ex staff

+Overall is pretty chill in game usually see him on the sever and overall think he would be a good/active staff 

_250x250__1380731849.jpg.3545e448dc2a4db1f367534a261394e6.jpg

Archived