A: for entering a non adverted raid and kos but adverted sometimes 

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: est

Time Played:

A: 196hours

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: because I love the server and I spent a long time on the server on many computers and accounts so I think its time to try to join the staff team and i hope i am accepted  I'm going to really care about this I have wanted to be a admin or any form of help to the server I love being a part of things I love and making friends i never thought ide make and I am on most of every day from like 5pm to 4am so I dont care how many time I need to repost after 2 or 1 week what ever the case I will end up a admin (really its a big hope)  it will be a long ride but I still have a lot to learn about being a admin or a trial admin but I will do my very best to get it right 

How often can you be on the server?:

A:most of every day (not during my school hours 7- 3:44)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes i am but i would like to have as much time as i can RPing 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes 

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: im a vip+

- Support

This is just the same copy and paste staff app that you have used for the past few weeks now. The only difference is that this time you have posted it in the correct section. Honestly I think you are a troll who enjoys the occasional bit of spamming. Either that or you are a very confused individual that needs to learn more about the community before applying. I really don't want trolls or confused individuals to be in the position of enforcing our rules. It's a swift and solid - Support from me. If you are serious about becoming staff then stop racking up warning points, increase your reputation, play more and stop with the trolling. 

Edit: I actually remember speaking with you in the Discord help channel and I'm going to side with you being confused and not a troll. So ill give you that but you need to work on your application, increase your rep/playtime and stop posting stuff all over the place because it really is not a good look.

3 hours ago, Emilio Clarke said:

- Support

This is just the same copy and paste staff app that you have used for the past few weeks now. The only difference is that this time you have posted it in the correct section. Honestly I think you are a troll who enjoys the occasional bit of spamming. Either that or you are a very confused individual that needs to learn more about the community before applying. I really don't want trolls or confused individuals to be in the position of enforcing our rules. It's a swift and solid - Support from me. If you are serious about becoming staff then stop racking up warning points, increase your reputation, play more and stop with the trolling. 

Edit: I actually remember speaking with you in the Discord help channel and I'm going to side with you being confused and not a troll. So ill give you that but you need to work on your application, increase your rep/playtime and stop posting stuff all over the place because it really is not a good look.

+support this but the only thing is I think he’s trying for staff not trolling it’s just really hard to tell the difference 

23 hours ago, Emilio Clarke said:

- Support

^^^ 

-Support

Horrible app

Have seen get jailed often 

Rarely active

C&P staff app

?Want as much RP time as you can? Staff might not be the thing for you 

Overall -Support

- support

didnt spend much time on app

activity on discord/forums

youre going to have to change something in game and work towards getting your rep up as well as spending more time on your app instead of just rushing it

overall -support but good luck

On 6/19/2021 at 8:12 AM, Emilio Clarke said:

- Support

i could never put it better myself

Archived