Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

Nope.

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

Central Standard

Time Played:

124 hours (Post hours reset)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Senior Admin for over 3 thousand hours on DivinityRP (Equivilent to Head Admin here)

Why should you be accepted to the staff team?

There are many reason why I feel I should be accepted as staff. One being I have an advanced background in staffing and vast knowledge to how the position works and what's required of me.

I take pride In knowing I'm helping the community and am serious about it. Very few people can do so efficiently, and I would love to prove that I can do so myself.

I've studied the rules for some time as well as gathered knowledge on common problems people have and I ALWAYS make sure to ask if I am unsure. I'm not afraid to ask as well if I am ignorant of something.

I strive for improvement, not perfection because no one is perfect. If I'm slacking at something I dedicate time to become more efficient. 

Those are a couple of reasons as to why i should be accepted to staff.

Actions speak louder than words, and I would love to be given the opportunity to show for it.

How often can you be on the server?

If I'm not sleeping or working I'm on gmod. I am a father to a 5 month old so I cant be on 24/7 but I pretty much dedicate all of my free time to gmod. I'm usually on 6-7pm to 3-4am CEST

Are you familiar with the rules?

I'm quite familiar 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

I completely understand, I wouldn't be applying for staff if I didn't want to dedicate most of my time to doing so.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? 

I am aware. I expect to be very active on both.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Exhibitionist

1 hour ago, Soap or Die said:

+Support 

Pretty chill from what I have seen.

Good application.

Has staffing experience from another community so i doubt he will be another shit t mod.

Active when not many staff are on.

big ups to this one

+support

I've seen you a few times in game and there was no problems with you, which is a blessing considering the amount of people who completely take the game to another level by ruining it for others.

And you have staff experience in another server so you know what to do, which is definitely needed. 
Not to mention you’re obviously mature.

Good luck, bud! 

+ Support

- Mature

- Great staff experience

- Active in game

- Never had to jail or warn

+/- Support

- I have not spoken with you enough to form an opinion on your personality

- Support

- Not a member on Discord and has low forum activity.

Overall + Support

I was reading through your application and you reminded me a lot of myself if you take away the 5 month old that is haha. I'm happy for you on that one though! So looking at your application you are clearly mature, experienced, active and eager to help us out. If I'm not wrong you are a friend of Richard The Ranger on MBRP? He told me quite a bit about DivinityRP and it sounded like a great community back in the day. I think bringing you to the staff team could also bring some great new ideas and feedback that MBRP is in real need of right now. I get the idea that you are itching to share your opinions on the server and help improve our community. Overall dude I'm gonna + Support the application and I look forward to speaking with you and getting to know you better should you be accepted. Good luck!

On 6/18/2021 at 10:59 PM, Paul Gregory said:

+Support

good experience 

no punishments

-Support

paragraph is weird and could be better

No forum/discord activity 

Overall: +/-Support

Get more active in the community and then I will def give you a +Support

What he said but, I haven't seen you online for the past week, get your rep up and I'll +support 

On 6/21/2021 at 5:37 PM, MRP said:

+support

Chill 

Active 

Never seen on the bad side of a sit 

+/- support

Forums/discord activity 

Overall +Support

^

On 6/22/2021 at 6:10 AM, Emilio Clarke said:

+ Support

- Mature

- Great staff experience

- Active in game

- Never had to jail or warn

+/- Support

- I have not spoken with you enough to form an opinion on your personality

- Support

- Not a member on Discord and has low forum activity.

Overall + Support

I was reading through your application and you reminded me a lot of myself if you take away the 5 month old that is haha. I'm happy for you on that one though! So looking at your application you are clearly mature, experienced, active and eager to help us out. If I'm not wrong you are a friend of Richard The Ranger on MBRP? He told me quite a bit about DivinityRP and it sounded like a great community back in the day. I think bringing you to the staff team could also bring some great new ideas and feedback that MBRP is in real need of right now. I get the idea that you are itching to share your opinions on the server and help improve our community. Overall dude I'm gonna + Support the application and I look forward to speaking with you and getting to know you better should you be accepted. Good luck!

What he said

Archived