• yes
    • no

14 minutes ago, black guy said:

-Support 

Cringe

Haven't changed in between last staff app

Annoying

Immature/childish

I like you and all but you have not been active in a while bug I have changed my app, also what did I do to you you often show distaste or aggravation what have I done wrong.

This is what I think sad memes I hated you  earlier for how you acted and how you did stuff you put in the work to change that gotta be honest I like what you do but at the same time you gotta be honest with stuff I can tell your not 15 I understand that making yourself older makes you more mature but that may be a little true that’s not the whole outline of it I was 13 when I got accepted on my first app it was around 2-3 years ago I showed that I may be young but I am mature and that’s all that matters that’s the reason we made the age limit a decent age cause you can show your maturity and actions at a younger age and I may have been mature but the staff team made me more mature I learned to not act like a complete fool I learned that not everything is about me I learned how to make my job applications I learned that stuff just from learning from my mangers and other staff age does not matter at least if your in the requirements you learn what to improve you learn how to handle your actions in a mannerly way so I think just on your next app tell your age don’t let people say your to young just show them that your able to be mature and handle actions in a appropriate way because that’s all that matters when it comes to sits you are a good young man and I think that if you make this staff team there is more stuff to be improved grammar manners and just higher thinking I think replying to peoples stuff just makes you look desperate if something is false just show them that’s it’s false like for example they say your immature show them that your not immature show them your a good guy and meant for this staff team not just a mingey kid that just wants to be staff it’s gonna be a -support for me like I have done for every other staff app just work on yourself as I would say the only things you need in life is a good personality good grammar and just a good heart in general everyone has something new to learn no matter if your the buda or not cause as he once said the same thing there is always room for improvement you can never be perfect even if you try your hardest and there are things that can never be fixed that’s just you and nobody can change that so I suggest just work hard show the people that don’t believe in you that your meant for this staff team and worth it put more time into stuff that staff app tells me just by looking at it your sloppy with your work your rushed it’s like art you want to take time with your art never rush it cause that’s not are it’s just a bunch of letters that hope to work not a bunch of letters that have proof meaning and trust behind it Thanks for listening.

20 minutes ago, LawyerOfExhibitionLanden said:

This is what I think sad memes I hated you  earlier for how you acted and how you did stuff you put in the work to change that gotta be honest I like what you do but at the same time you gotta be honest with stuff I can tell your not 15 I understand that making yourself older makes you more mature but that may be a little true that’s not the whole outline of it I was 13 when I got accepted on my first app it was around 2-3 years ago I showed that I may be young but I am mature and that’s all that matters that’s the reason we made the age limit a decent age cause you can show your maturity and actions at a younger age and I may have been mature but the staff team made me more mature I learned to not act like a complete fool I learned that not everything is about me I learned how to make my job applications I learned that stuff just from learning from my mangers and other staff age does not matter at least if your in the requirements you learn what to improve you learn how to handle your actions in a mannerly way so I think just on your next app tell your age don’t let people say your to young just show them that your able to be mature and handle actions in a appropriate way because that’s all that matters when it comes to sits you are a good young man and I think that if you make this staff team there is more stuff to be improved grammar manners and just higher thinking I think replying to peoples stuff just makes you look desperate if something is false just show them that’s it’s false like for example they say your immature show them that your not immature show them your a good guy and meant for this staff team not just a mingey kid that just wants to be staff it’s gonna be a -support for me like I have done for every other staff app just work on yourself as I would say the only things you need in life is a good personality good grammar and just a good heart in general everyone has something new to learn no matter if your the buda or not cause as he once said the same thing there is always room for improvement you can never be perfect even if you try your hardest and there are things that can never be fixed that’s just you and nobody can change that so I suggest just work hard show the people that don’t believe in you that your meant for this staff team and worth it put more time into stuff that staff app tells me just by looking at it your sloppy with your work your rushed it’s like art you want to take time with your art never rush it cause that’s not are it’s just a bunch of letters that hope to work not a bunch of letters that have proof meaning and trust behind it Thanks for listening.

Know what, thank you this means a lot to me I’ll try to come of less like a wannabe thanks you but why can’t you believe me in saying I’m 15

+support

active

good hours

nice guy

-support

unblacklisted not too long ago

propblocking your printers while being blacklisted not a good look

immature

bad rep

ive seen break rules kinda often not too much tho

Over all its a -support from please try and wait a tad bit longer before you make an app. I get it you wanna be staff and thats ok but you need to take a second from makeing a app nonstop and just chill. work on your rep a tad bit make sure your following the rules and not getting punished as often

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I like creed frog promote me

5 hours ago, LawyerOfExhibitionLanden said:

@Emilio Clarke mode minus the the gramma and spelling, also I am not reading that but I can tell it's cringe asf.

honestly I just feel bad at this point give da man staff and if he does dumb shit as a trial mod the key word is trial then demote him.

man has more hours then me and I was staff twice lmfao.

has applied like 40 times so would be dedicated to staffing on a gmod server. 

active in da community.

1 hour ago, Soap or Die said:

@Emilio Clarke mode minus the the gramma and spelling, also I am not reading that but I can tell it's cringe asf.

honestly I just feel bad at this point give da man staff and if he does dumb shit as a trial mod the key word is trial then demote him.

man has more hours then me and I was staff twice lmfao.

has applied like 40 times so would be dedicated to staffing on a gmod server. 

active in da community.

Hey I spent 10 second on that #givemelove #Freehollow #freemonke #fuckkingkrab #kingofDRP ##

Archived