• No

Your Username:

A: Mosos/IGN:Andy Milonakie Muchea

Your SteamID:

A: 76561198198361159

Your Discord Name and #:

A: andy mukeha#6426

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: My worst punishment was back in November 2020 when I got banned for 3 days for RDM+10 when I first started playing DarkRP on Garry's Mod and ignored the rules but I've changed, I barely get punished now but when I do, it's mostly for fail base

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: 415 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: None

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I'd like to be accepted into the staff team because I want to help out more in the server since I wake up in at around 6/7 am cst mostly everyday to get on MBRP with many rdmers/prop mingers/corrupt cops & border patrol people without mods/admins or some that are just AFKing. I barely do anything in my life besides play MBRP everyday. I make good relationships with people in the server and even made friends with some. I'm inspired by some staff members such as findog, Emilio Clarke, and SpikeS. I'm sorry if this paragraph isn't that great, I probably should've added more but I couldn't think of shit. I would gladly appreciate it if I get accepted onto the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: About 12 hours for 5-6 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

Archived