• No

Your Username:

* Dex *

Your SteamID:

STEAM_0:1:183116672

Your Discord Name and #:

Dex#5591

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I have been banned for a day for the reason of RDM x3 + FRP x1, I did not know that raiding and assisting had the same cooldown for raiding, therefore I made the mistake of assisting a raid after doing a raid. Since I have made that mistake I have read over the rules once again.

Your Age:

Your Time zone:

Pacific Daylight Time

Time Played:

392 hours 30 minutes currently.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

I have not been staff on any servers, all my hours on Garry's Mod have been going mostly towards MBRP, if not, sandbox.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I should be accepted to the staff team because I am a player who gets to know the community very well, I love to help people out with problems they are having about the experience of being a player in MBRP. I have well communication skills, I love talking to new people and helping them enjoy their time on the server. I will be very active on the server always willing to help anyone out that is in need of it, and I will be active on the forums and the discord. I take responsibility for whatever actions I commit, and will not let you down if you take this opportunity to accept me to the community of staff members in the server. I will take the time out of my roleplaying experience to make sure people who are ruining the experience for others are being punished for it. I try my best to bring as much entertainment and joy as I can to players who might be having a bad day.

How often can you be on the server?:

Daily, about 4 hours if I am doing other things during the day, if not, which is usually likely then I will be on almost all day.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes, I am very familiar with the rules. I have read the rules multiple times.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes, I am aware that I will lose a large amount of RP time on the server.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes, I am aware that I will need to be active on both the forums and the discord server to keep the job as a staff member.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

I am the Exhibitionist rank.

+Support

• Active

-Support

• Immature
  • Jailed just 1 day ago before making this app
  • Encourages players to break rules
  • The other day you were moving miners with a radio out of their spots
  • Very rude
  • Doesn't know the rules
  • Not fit for staff

OVERALL SORRY BUT IT IS GOING TO BE A -SUPPORT FROM ME! GOOD LUCK STILL!

Archived