1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 3 weeks ago where i prop blocked my printer (as seen in my last staff application) but id say for the most part im reformed

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

1867 hours 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recantly a head admin for another tf2 server . 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe i could be a good staff member because I am very active in the community (shown via how much I interact both on the forums, in game, and on the discord). I also can be active at times where others can't such as in the early morning due to the fact i'm on the east coast whereas most admins live on the west, i don't feel like i need to go deep in detail but in the early morning when most admins are not on i could be witch could help with the minge that often happens in the morning again due the lack of admins meaning even if im not staying on hours on end i could still be a important to the team. I also believe I could change myself to fit in with my fellow peers as seen with how i've changed my image (for most) to come off more approachable and talkitive. Furthermore I often try to give back to the community to different degrees such as, making and giving out dupes on the forums, giving free guns in game, and giving tips for those in need. Finally, I know i can take criticism as seen with me rarely if ever showing aggression even with those attacking me personally and i believe its not a big shock that i would say i am a nice person even though i have my flaws which ill admit to, im annoying i can come off as in your face or even aggressive when i try to not, but i believe that's good, of course not those flaws but the fact people are willing to tell me what is wrong with myself as a person it tells me on what to work on and how to be a great admin, if you cant tell already i'm ambitious, i go out of my way to impress or live up to others and that i believe is something needed in admins a reason to push on and to not just stop when you get the job but try to be better and learn something on the way. I want to be a admin bad, i could show something in myself that i would not find without the job i want to be great like the managers or other amazing admins, persistence, thats what i think admins need and thats why i think i could be a great admin for exhibition rp

How often can you be on the server?:

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

Vip+

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+support 

Great hours

Semi active 

OK Paragraph 

Fourms activity 

-support

Not mature 

Breaks the rules

Past punishments 

Discord activity 

I don't believe that immature people should be staff. Instead of making a application every week, like I said in your last app, work on the things people comment. People don't change  the way they look at you in a week 

Overall -support

25 minutes ago, FamedF0x said:

+support 

Great hours

Semi active 

OK Paragraph 

Fourms activity 

-support

Not mature 

Breaks the rules

Has been community banned

Discord activity 

I don't believe that immature people should be staff. Instead of making a application every week, like I said in your last app, work on the things people comment. People don't change  the way they look at you in a week 

Overall -support

Thanks, but I have not been banned in 2 months almost I’d say I’m pretty active in the discord (just look I’m off topic) and I have never been comm banned

19 minutes ago, FamedF0x said:

I looked back at your declined application, and all you did with the paragraph was just copied and pasted it and mixed up the words around 

I’m autistic, I’m bad at writing I don’t know good formats or how to keep people engaged, never the less I believe there’s more differences 

+support 

I have had a lot of sits with sad memes in those sits he was calm and mature 

I have seen the way you have matured over time and I believe that you are ready to be an MBRP staff member 

Very good hours 

very active (In the server and in forums)

Good luck 

+support
active in game and on forums
shitload of hours
-support

punishments are still fairly recent

immature

constantly reapplying without really taking more time to prove you changed

overall -support, i know you can change man, i believe in you, just a bit too early to be staff in my opinion.i know you'll get it someday

17 hours ago, yeems said:

+support
active in game and on forums
shitload of hours
-support

punishments are still fairly recent

immature

constantly reapplying without really taking more time to prove you changed

overall -support, i know you can change man, i believe in you, just a bit too early to be staff in my opinion.i know you'll get it someday

Fair enough, sorry

Archived