• No

Your Username:

A: ellie

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:106970303

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ellie !#0745

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes; I was given a 10 minute jail for RDM x2 and 10 minute jail for NLR x1 and RDM x1. This was because I was not fully understanding of the rules as I was new to the server. I have never been banned.

Your Age:

A: 18

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 79:23:40 (at the time of this application)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've worked as a Moderator and Community Manager at xdiscuss.net (now gtoria.net), Moderator at finobe.com (no longer exists), and a Moderator, Social Media Representative, and Community Support Team Member over at brick-hill.com. I've also worked as a moderator and managed multiple discord servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team because I have lots of experience and am very qualified for this job. I've done moderation work for years, I know how to be professional under any circumstance, and am very active on the server. I'm constantly online and I can moderate during hours where moderators would usually be inactive. I'll also ensure the environment of the server is welcoming and fun for everyone while also enforcing the rules. With these, I know how to keep my personal and work life separate so there will be no drama from me whatsoever. I am not biased when it comes to work; when on the job, I keep my personal views on people to myself. I am also very patient, so if someone is being rude to me I can handle it well. This community is amazing, and I've decided that this is somewhere I want to be a part of because I can help both the staff and the players out as a staff member. That's the reason why I'm so intrigued by this server- I'm always coming back wanting more of the community. This server will never get old to me, in both aspects of a player and a staff member. I hope that I'll be able to work with you guys as the staff team seems very fun to work with! Love y'all!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on the server at pretty much any time, as I'm not doing much during the summer. When college comes around, my hours will change a bit but it can be managed. When I know my schedule I'll let HR know as soon as possible.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware of this and I'm completely fine with that factor.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

+support 

I have had a sit with you and during it you where very mature. 

Seems like you know what you are doing.

Good application 

-support 

I have rarely seen you on the MBRP server 

You might want to get more posts on the forums (without spamming them)

Over all +support  

+support

you seem really qualified

-support

doesnt really seem like you've played much/invested much time, no rank as well

never seen you in game, really new to community

overall -support, gotta get those hours up

+ Support

Active

Nice

- Support

Does not know the rules, she just made a fail base earlier today

Female (thats a joke)

No rank

Very low on hours in the server

Doesnt talk to people, you would have to go up to her first to even communicate with her at all

Bad rep

Isnt active on forums (neither am I but still)

Overall - Support, better luck next time chief

+ SUPPORT
Good application
Extensive Experience
During my hours on the server each day I barely ever see any productively active staff other than Fin, Galaxy and Famed so would be good to have another helping hand!

- SUPPORT
Never actually met or seen you online before
Seem relatively new to the server
Low forums activity so I'd suggest slowly upping that
Also haven't noticed you being active on the discord

OVERALL: +/- SUPPORT
I'm kinda sitting in the middle of this so I won't actually support or deny this app. You seem to really know your stuff and very well-versed in leadership roles in terms of experience. I'd love to meet you in-game and get to know you and that could be even better if when I do see you you're helping us staff the server! For the moment though I'd say up your in-game activity and your forums activity and try and build more of a wider reputation within the community but until then best of luck to you and I'll see you soon!

2 hours ago, Paul Gregory said:

if "she" dont have a mic then no cause its just finna be another comm banned person thats gonna mass unban/ban

"she" do have a mic and from what i can tell the person is "female"

+SUPPORT

lots of experience with staffing

good app

-/+SUPPORT

do not see you in game very often but I haven't been on either

-SUPPORT

new to the community

forums/discord activity

Overall -/+SUPPORT though if I get to know you better I might be able to get a more justified response

+Support

chill 

Has staff experience 

-Support 

Low hours 

forums/discord activity 

No rank 

Overall -Support

Try to get your hours up and be a little bit more active on discord/forums and it will be +support. Good luck 

Archived