A: No.

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: GMT+3

Time Played:

A: 70h+

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Civilgamer civilcityRP - Administrator, I worked there for 7 months.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I can bring all my past experiences, skills, dedication, loyalty, And professionalism to the team, I can provide help anytime a player requests a ticket, I can be active, I play this server daily and will. Especially now that I have no work or school, I will be active as ever. I have a lot of strengths, for example, I can remain calm, professional, and serious anytime and all time, I will never dare to abuse my powers or even let a troll or abuser get out without any warning or punishment. I have used my skills numerous times before when I was an admin in the previous servers I was in. I was a Administrator in Civilcity RP. My experience brings a lot to the table, which is another reason why I should be accepted onto the staff team. I have joined this roleplaying community since I am a very huge fan of this server and I really love the staff team and owner, as I mentioned I come with all skills I possess. My dedication towards the staff team is I want to help make staff’s job easier by becoming one of them myself! The more staff, the more people and tickets/reports can be controlled, so I really want to help with people’s problems and reports. And my dedication towards the community is that I have been in this community long enough to be dedicated to join the staff team. Along with this, I can help with bringing players a better roleplay experience. My love for Exhibition pushes me to apply for staff, and my qualities/skills ensure this.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on everyday and 20h+ a week.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: I am aware.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am aware.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User.

+support

Okay Paragraph 

-support

No rep

Very low hours for applying 

Discord/forums activity 

Just meeting the bare minimum of fourm posts

1 hour ago, CivilGamers.comRCPD_TRAINING said:

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on everyday and 20h+ a week.

What makes you think you can do this when you're never on?

Overall -support

Archived