A:Yes a few times mostly jailed and warned

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:Eastern Daylight Time

Time Played:

A:about 200 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Well i have some staffing experience on Rust servers but not really any on garrys mod

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I would like to join mbrp staff team because I'm always active  on this server and i like helping out new people when they first start playing a game witch I helped out a few people when they were new on mbrp. also Its the only server i play and i understand i got in trouble a lot but if i know i have to take it serious then I would not mess around and not get in trouble. I would also make sure other people is following the rules and not breaking them. I'm not getting jailed that much anymore cause i am understanding the rules now and what not to do and what to do while roleplaying in mbrp. I am kind of  experienced with being a staff on some other games. This is why i think i would be a good staff member on mbrp.And i understand

How often can you be on the server?:

A:Mostly everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:Yes i will always be active in game

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:i bought all ranks cause i thought i had to buy all of them to use the ranks job

+support

Really Chill

Really nice- brought like 30 people shit the other day and is nice to players ingame

active on all platforums

extremely active ingame right now 

trust worthy 

mature 

over all +support

2 hours ago, wolfgod015 said:

im active on the server 24/7 i would be a great staff member also there is 27 admins for mbrp and i only seen 5 admins that are active all the time u guys have to go through the list and remove some inactive admins and add some new people in

Just because you're active in the server  doesn't mean you're fit for staff 

+support 

very active recently in game

-support

very new to the community

forums activity

jailed you at least 10 times by myself within the past week

seems pretty immature seeing the way he replies to comments on this staff app

3 minutes ago, wolfgod015 said:

yea i understand i got jailed alot but i got the hang of the rules now so i should be good now

the thing is that all these jails were very recent saying i have not seen your improvement yet so im not sure about that but if I do see improvement my response will change

57 minutes ago, wolfgod015 said:

well I haven't got jailed for the past 3 days so that's good and I've been helping out some new people in the game on how to save dupes and how to make money and some other stuff!!

"3 days" yeah doesn't look good

7 minutes ago, wolfgod015 said:

I just need a chance to show you that it would be a good idea for me to be staff.

Wolf im not trying to be rude but it says you can't start an argument on staff apps just take the criticism and build off of it make yourself better 

+Support 

Ok hours 

Chill 

Seems to know rules 

-Support 

Really new to the community 

Been jailed recently 

-Bad paragraph 

Overall -Support 

Once you’ve  settled in and gotten to know the community a little bit more I’ll + support. Also, like famed said, just because you are active doesn’t mean you are fit for staff. Good luck 👍 

+support 

chill

ok hours 

-support 

new to the community

seen you at the wrong side of sits most times

bad paragraph

hardly see you

never seen you on discord

Over all its a -support from me. try to be jailed less and also try to be more active on discord

Archived