Oweniiieous's Staff Application

oweniiie

Should Oweniiieous become a Staff Member?  

3 members have voted

1. 1. Should Oweniiieous become a Staff Member?

• Yes :)
    • No

Your Discord Name and #:

A: oweniiie #0001

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes, on BorderRP I was punished before for doing a little scamming. This was in my very early stages of gameplay, like my first hour. However, after over 20 hours on the server I have learned a lot about how the game functions, and most importantly, how the staff works. It is a swift and just punishment that is fair to all members.

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: CST

Time Played:

A: ~25 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff on a smaller star wars server.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: After 25 hours of gameplay on the server, I can safely say that this server is my favorite server. The community is fun as all hell, and the gameplay is never the same. I find myself constantly coming back to this server after trying to play other servers. However, as of recent I have seen a spike in mass trolls, RDMers, and people just wanting anarchy. When I am on the game and I see a mass RDM taking place with no staff to stop it, I just feel helpless. I believe that my place on the staff team would be for the community. I want to make sure the server is protected while becoming part of the BorderRP team. Thank you.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every other day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Very familiar.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Understood

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yep

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User, im broke af

Archived