Admin apply form

Adim Apply   

11 members have voted

1. 1. Username. Sabrina:3 SteamID. The_Real_Sabrina Discord Name. Just Sabrina#1292 Punishments. I have been banned twice for rdm in the past but haven't Age. 16 Timezone.BST time played. 40+  Why i should be accepted. I feel i would be able to help out the other admins in sits and other players i am on the gmod server wean ever im on gmod and want to help out and make sure everyone in the server is having fun and help resolve any issues that may be occurring at the time i want everyone to enjoy there time on the server and have fun wean ever they are on  How often can i be on. i can be on around each day of the week for a couple of hours  ​​​​​​​Rules. I am familiar with the rules that have been set  Time. I do understand that i will lose alot of rp time  Forums/Discord. i am completely aware that i must be active on forums  discord and in gmod Rank level. I am a user in the server 

• yes
    • no

Username. Sabrina:3
SteamID. The_Real_Sabrina
Discord Name. Just Sabrina#1292
Punishments. I have been banned twice for rdm in the past but haven't
Age. 16
Timezone.BST
time played. 40+ 
Why i should be accepted. I feel i would be able to help out the other admins in sits and other players i am on the gmod server wean ever im on gmod and want to help out and make sure everyone in the server is having fun and help resolve any issues that may be occurring at the time i want everyone to enjoy there time on the server and have fun wean ever they are on 
How often can i be on. i can be on around each day of the week for a couple of hours 
Rules. I am familiar with the rules that have been set 
Time. I do understand that i will lose alot of rp time 
Forums/Discord. i am completely aware that i must be active on forums  discord and in gmod
Rank level. I am a user in the server 

Archived