• No

Your Username:

A: Jayden

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:153868590

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Jayden#0064

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been jailed for rdm and failrp but that's when I did not fully understand the rules but I have never been banned before

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: PDT

Time Played:

A: 623 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been staff on another gmod server but I forgot the name and it was deleted but I have some experience

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I want to be staff because when there's no staff on shit goes down hill and I would like to be on and stop it once I'm staff. I just want others to have fun and enjoy whats on the server without others breaking the rules to ruin their time on the server. Being staff helps a lot of people and I love helping people so I want to be part of the staff team.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4-10 hours

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist (it has not updated on the forums yet)

+Support

You're an extremely welcoming, funny, and kind person. When I first joined this server, I'd have to say that you were one of the first people that truly welcomed me and offered your friendship to me. You're an extremely chill person and you get along with pretty much everyone. You're nonjudgmental to those you approach. You're also extremely active on the server and helpful to anyone and everyone. In all honesty, I believe there should be more people like you.

-Support

Your application is pretty short and you're not too active on the Discord Server or the Forums.

Overall, this is gonna be a +Support. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the Staff Team in the future! ♥️

1 minute ago, ellie said:

+Support

You're an extremely welcoming, funny, and kind person. When I first joined this server, I'd have to say that you were one of the first people that truly welcomed me and offered your friendship to me. You're an extremely chill person and you get along with pretty much everyone. You're nonjudgmental to those you approach. You're also extremely active on the server and helpful to anyone and everyone. In all honesty, I believe there should be more people like you.

-Support

Your application is pretty short and you're not too active on the Discord Server or the Forums.

Overall, this is gonna be a +Support. I wish you the best of luck and hope to see you on the Staff Team in the future! ♥️

^^

+ SUPPORT
This guy is genuinely a really chill dude to hang out with, be it in RP or just in general. He’s able to do this by simply just knowing the rules inside out. He never gets sits called on him, he’s always active and from what I see when online he’s well liked by most. Dude is a stand up guy, he’d be a great staff cause if I’ve ever had to talk to him about something serious he’s always been professional, calm and honest of which I think are strong qualities for a staff member to have. Basically I barely see anything wrong with this dude becoming staff.

- SUPPORT
•He isn’t always as active on forums or disc as he is on the actual server, however he has been participating in those much more recently which is good to see.
•American (Just kidding.) [Maybe…]

OVERALL: + SUPPORT :)
Good luck buddy

+support

can confirm he's active on the server

pretty chill, nice to be around with

he's suffered from people breaking rules (like propblock) so i can tell he just wants to help when staff isn't around

-support

not that active in discord

/overall, i'm curious to see him at least as a trial mod. don't dissapoint us, jayden :)/

Archived