the mini gun

sad memes

I gotta say man, that minigun looks pretty fucking dope and would love to download it sometime just to decorate my base a little for a future as a mercenary worker, i hope to see more of your builds like this in the future and if i may ask, out of everything you have built what would you say is your best creation? for me it would be for my 3d modeling i do as a side hobby of a raygun that can be 3d printed which looks pretty dope, if i can find the files to it ill attach it to this whenever i can so you can have a look

On 8/24/2021 at 2:11 AM, Dripku said:

I gotta say man, that minigun looks pretty fucking dope and would love to download it sometime just to decorate my base a little for a future as a mercenary worker, i hope to see more of your builds like this in the future and if i may ask, out of everything you have built what would you say is your best creation? for me it would be for my 3d modeling i do as a side hobby of a raygun that can be 3d printed which looks pretty dope, if i can find the files to it ill attach it to this whenever i can so you can have a look

hard to say, but some of my favorite are the less functional one thats there just for fun, like trenches, dennys, ect. i prefer to make random stuff like that

Archived