1. 1. Capitalistic USA President's app is looking good

• Yes
    • No

Your Username:

A: My username is CapitalisticUSApresident

Your SteamID:

A: 76561198109206222

Your Discord Name and #:

A: N/A - Due difficulties I'm willing to discuss if I get accepted.

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: In the early ages when I joined the server, I happend to be in the trouble's way. Now it's other way around.

Your Age:

A: 23

Your Timezone:

A: GMT +2

Time Played:

A: Since 2020 January. I have definetly over 200 hours - I can spend 20+ points on my character, does this help?

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I happend to become SAMP server Senior admin 2x. If anyone knows NGG (Next Generation Gaming - SAMP RP Server) , It's now closed but yeah. I got admin knowledge.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Can't say why I should be accepted. It comes from the people of this community if they wanna see me as their moderator of the MBRP world. What can I say is that 
even if they choose me, then I take this duty seriously.  On my behalf I offer my hours to moderate the server, because often when I play I see this server unmoderated but ofcourse , there is a fun side
when there is no admin online. Sometimes I feel that when admin's start to push their force over the players, it becomes a police city. That's not what I'm looking or wanna do.
If someone breaks rules, they gotta be punished.

Serious note :: on the SAMP Server, we used to have actual hours what we required to do. In the mid-way going up the ladder, it was like 30 hours a week or something, that you had to be online.
Over the years, I got promoted and recognised over the work I was willing to put under. We had many different departments. Customer Service (Yes, us admins were giving out goods what people ordered over the internet)(and we got paid for that)

Later after I got put to Security Department where I had to audit new moderators and some new peeps who ranked up also.
My favorite was Spec Ops - You could be normal player but actually be an admin between normal peeps. // thats like undercover monitoring.
We had 500 players overall active, so yeah.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Depends , I am inside/outside all the way everyday.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Ofcourse, done playing. Gotta do something else

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:  I know this. So before voting - for me because of my lack of forum activity, then I gotta be honest, there isn't much to comment here. Every often here and there is a new post where people just say "Hi" and that's it.

So there's not much quality posts but I say there is much Mingey-Posts yeah. I don't forum whore to get my forum rank up or whatever.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: VIP+

+support

Good age

Okay amount of playtime 

Has admin knowledge

-support

No forum/discord activity

Dont have any discord atm

Never seen you ingame

Overall at the moment -support but if you improve everything it could be a +support

+ Support

Love the staff app colors

Good app

Really nice

Active-ish ingame

Has staff experience

Okay hours

Active on the forums

+/- Support

Your steamID is a link

Not active on discord because of your problem but when it's fix get active on it

- Support

Forces me to vote him for Pres >:(

Overall + Support I give you my good luck and I hope to see you on the staff team :)

• Miskie locked this topic

Archived