• Nope

Your Username:

A: Kazlick

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_0:1:196810713

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Kazlick#1337

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished many times when I started to play, I've also been jailed some months ago for small rule brakes. I got a false ban about 1 month ago which I and the staff who banned me (synurax) solved and I got my ban removed. I got jailed (06-27) because I broke the rule RDA twice so RDA x2. It was all a mistake from my side. A guy had a speed sweep out and it looked like a gun that's why I got jailed. 

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CEST

Time Played:

A: 450+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I've no experience from Garry's Mod but I've been staff on a big FiveM server before. So I know how to claim sits ingame and moderate on discord servers. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel that I would be a valuable member to staff as I'm very active on forums and the server. I'm on every day of the week. I spend many hours a day therefore I will be able to take sits in times of need. For instance, I'm CEST time zone so when I get on in the morning there is often people mass rdming and causing bother because there is no staff on. If I was made staff I would be able to help combat this. I've also noticed there hasn't been much staff on so I would be available to help out other staff at peak times of rdm and other offenses. If accepted I would handle sits and other related stuff professionally and listen to both sides in a sit and would respect higher staff members and take on advice. I'm a very chill guy and don't hate anyone or hold a grudge and always try to help people if I can and when I do it I always do it in to the best of my ability.        

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At least 4 hours on a normal day and some days a bit more. On weekends I would be active about 7 hours a day, but it depends because sometimes I ain't home and hanging out with friends or being with my family.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read them over multiple times. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am fully aware. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I am active on all platforms and would becoming more active if I get accepted.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

19 minutes ago, John Rocondo said:

+Support

-nice guy, knows how to talk well to people

-seems active on all platforms

-good amount of hours

-cool time zone (could be beneficial) 

-still young so he has time to grow 

^^^

Archived