This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: bittrzweets says trans rights / tori ❤️

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:514162040

Your Discord Name and #:

A: tori .#6969

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: yes ! nlr , rdm , and one time a terror bind didn't work so i accidentally rdmed 4 people and got jailed for 20 minutes

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: GMT-6

Time Played:

A: 365 hours in gmod alone, 258 on this server !

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: none in gmod , so far, but i've owned and operated some medium-sized discord servers.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: while i might not have a lot of experience as a mod , i am fairly familiar with the rules of the server, and make sure to follow them. i think i could also be a help to new players , if they needed any . i've shown a couple people around the server before , and befriended some new players who caught onto things by just watching me do stuff. i especially think i could be a good pick because of how open i am to play . i don't have anything else to do after school, for the most part , i can help people who need help and punish people who need to be punished on the server for a bit !

How often can you be on the server?:

A: for the most part , from 3 - 10 on week-days , and pretty much whenever on weekends. (GMT-6)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes !

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: yes , and i am wholly prepared for that .

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes ! i haven't been using discord as much as i used to , but i certainly will make an attempt to be more active !

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: exhibitionist !

+ Support

Okay hours

+/- Support

The app is a bit messy

- Support

Not active on the forums and discord

Not that active ingame no more

Said in the OOC ingame "I just made a staff app wish me good luck please"

Overall - Support sorry :(

-Support

You advertised your application, you haven't talked in the discord server since March, and I've seen you in-game once. The application is also pretty messy and your reasoning for wanting to become staff isn't very convincing as it feels like any other application I would read.

Overall, this is a -Support. Please make sure your application is clean next time- this includes using correct/mostly correct grammar. Be more active in general. Also make sure that you're more descriptive on what you could bring to the staff team and how you can benefit the server.

image.thumb.png.e190bb26b287046f2aff224255423a80.png

• Miskie locked this topic

Archived