Weed base to sell and make. 36 PROPS

Lem0n

48 minutes ago, Lem0n said:

How is it a douche bag move I am just trying to build a reputation on this server and help others by giving them bases. I do not see me doing anything bad right now. If so I would like a longer explanation on how exactly I am doing a "Douche bag move".

Because while others try to follow the rules and build there own reputation others take a short cut by letting everyone know you can build in gmod, you have been doing this for almost 3 days, I don’t like shit being stuffed down my throat.

if your work is good people will recognize it, if not you have to accept it.

29 minutes ago, Lem0n said:

I am sincerely sorry that I taking the "short cut" for reputation. Sure I want to build a reputation but I also want to give people some builds they can possibly take advice from and become a great builder themselves. Nobody learns just from one example too! If you have a problem with me giving people buildings on a pixel game you should just ignore me for the greater good.

fair enough I’m sorry for my tone and I did not mean to come off as aggressive it’s just annoying and I’m asking for you to please stop 

Archived