• Nope

Your Username:

A: Kazlick

Your SteamID: 

A: STEAM_0:1:196810713

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Kazlick#9999

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been punished many times when I started to play, I've also been jailed some months ago for small rule brakes. I got a false ban about 1 month ago which I and the staff who banned me (synurax) solved and I got my ban removed. I got jailed (06-27) because I broke the rule RDA twice so RDA x2. It was all a mistake from my side. A guy had a speed sweep out and it looked like a gun that's why I got jailed. I got jailed like 2 times recently for prop mingie once. It was because I was kinda bored and placed out a little dupe outside a guys base. I also recently got jailed for 5 minutes because I was going to /counter a territory claim. I adverted counter and killed him but I didn't realize he already took over the place and the takeover was finsihed some seconds before I killed him. Other than that I don't belive I got any recent bans what I can mind. As you hear my recent jails is because of mistakes. When I roleplay my intention isn't to brake the rules. Update: I just got jailed for rdm x1. Because me and my gang were basing and then Ryan came in the base and since we had a KOS sign up I killed him. Sadly the guy who owned the doors forgot to add me on the doors which resulted in an invalid kill. So I wasn't doing it with diligence. I just fucked up there like all players sometimes do, nobody is perfect. 

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: CEST

Time Played:

A: 520+ hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have no experience from Garry's Mod but I've been Senior Moderator on Swedens biggest FiveM server before with around 400 active players at the same time and over 12k discord members. So I know how to claim sits ingame and moderate on discord servers. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel that I would be a valuable member to staff as I'm very active on forums and the server. I'm on every day of the week. I spend many hours a day therefore I will be able to take sits in times of need. For instance, I'm CEST time zone so when I get on in the morning there is often people mass rdming and causing bother because there is no staff on. If I was made staff I would be able to help combat this. I've also noticed there hasn't been much staff on so I would be available to help out other staff at peak times of rdm and other offenses. If accepted I would handle sits and other related stuff professionally and listen to both sides in a sit and would respect higher staff members and take on advice. I'm a very chill guy and don't hate anyone or hold a grudge and always try to help people if I can and when I do it I always do it in to the best of my ability.        

How often can you be on the server?:

A: At least 4 hours on a normal day and some days a bit more. On weekends I would be active about 8-12 hours a day, but it depends because sometimes I ain't home and hanging out with friends or being with my family. These last days since I thought I had covid-19 I was home from school and then I were online 16 hours of a day on the server. So it depends but if have possibility to jump on when somebody says in ''need-staff'' on the discord server ''we need staff'' I would prioritize over other unnecessary things.  

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes, I have read them over multiple times. 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am fully aware. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, I am active on all platforms and would becoming more active if I get accepted.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

3 minutes ago, Ryan ツ said:

your 500+ hours is not you 

you buyed the account 

I don't want to be rude but I sometimes cant understand what you are saying which can make sits hard to do

All you do on the server is sit in your base and every now and again you do take overs

you only have 8 posts on the discord which in my eyes is not active

overall -support Sorry but no

do more stuff in game not just sit in your base and do take overs sometimes

I won't argue about your feedback on my app. But on discord I have 2497 posts. On my main steam account I have over 450 hours. I don't just sit in my base I do takeover and other things to. Anyways what I do when I roleplay has nothing do do with this. It's also not against the rules to buy another steam account and use on the server. I already asked Miskie it and he said it was fine. Thanks for your feedback anyways I appreciate it!

1 minute ago, Ryan ツ said:

Now its shows the posts but is the person who posted all of that you or the person you buyed the account off of

No jesus christ, he has his own account you can contact him here if you want John Rocondo#8892

5 hours ago, Ryan ツ said:

your 500+ hours is not you 

you buyed the account 

I don't want to be rude but I sometimes cant understand what you are saying which can make sits hard to do

All you do on the server is sit in your base and every now and again you do take overs

you only have 8 posts on the discord which in my eyes is not active

overall -support Sorry but no

do more stuff in game not just sit in your base and do take overs sometimes

This, also 

your quick to anger

a liar 

Rude 

neglegent 

And more but I don’t WANT to waste my time even thinking about you, good day.

46 minutes ago, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 said:

I didn't do it with diligence. My gang member just forgot to add me on the doors. Why make it such a big deal? All people does mistakes, nobody is perfect. 

You are to respect others opinions about you and your application. Do not start arguments.

U failed that.

3 minutes ago, Gecko said:

-support

immature as hell

cant spell

never see him in game

gets jailed all the time

why are you rdming me you piece of negro.mp3 lmfao

The clip was some months ago, + I got angered because he were trolling around and did it the whole day. Piece of negro means ''Piece of black'' and negro comes from Espania. But I won't argue about this. Thanks for your feedback I appreciate it!

Archived