Alexsandors Staff Application

[KK] Moop

Would you like me to join the team?  

7 members have voted

1. 1. Would you like me to join the team?

Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Alexsandor

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:5343635

Your Discord Name and #:

A: mostwantedpwnz#3924

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: No.

Your Age:

A: 27

Your Time zone:

A: PST pacific standard time.

Time Played:

A: 45 Hours Total.

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have tons of past experience even quite recent experience with Defcon servers darkrp, but started with Hellzone roleplay and Protocol gaming in the past years, been playing Garrymod for over 10 years.  

I've also been a Staff Trainer on Defcon Servers teaching the new trail staff the ropes to get them up there helping others.

I have videos from 12 years ago playing a original game mode called "PERP" PULSAR Effect Roleplay.

Click here to view.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:  I'm quite reliable and have tons of experience roleplaying and being staff in Garrysmod. When acting as staff or in a staff situation you must not act biased, you must always treat both parties fairly. I've just started playing on this server and noticed there isn't enough admins on the server to help with RDM and other issues.  I'm willing to help with whatever needs done, and have no issues dealing with people head on.. explain what they did wrong and why. I'm active on the forums & discord, I'm nothing but honest and fair.  I want people just to have a good time playing the server without the causes of drama. I'd love to be apart of this community that has tons of potential to be one of the best. Its time to encourage a good roleplay experience every time.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4 to 5 days a week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes of course.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I'm used to helping others then roleplaying.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, will be when the time comes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

17 minutes ago, Trosa said:

Follow tos not enough hours

Just not enough game time hours, but those will come within time.

I've already played many hours on garrysmod way before most of the players today. I have 10 years gaming and roleplaying on the game itself. Just because i only have 16 hours here just means i'm newer to the server and not to the game itself.

I followed the tos expect for the few things like Forum Account being 24 hours old and 48 hours gameplay time, other then that it should be on point with the rest.. cheers!

2 hours ago, youkissjayden said:

not enough hours 

and i dont know you but you look nice but just play more 

-Support

Within the past 2-3 days alone is my 16 hours of play-time. most likely another 5-6 hours today and tomorrow and so on.

Cheers, you'll see more of me online all the time.

2 minutes ago, [KK] Moop said:

Within the past 2-3 days alone is my 16 hours of play-time. most likely another 5-6 hours today and tomorrow and so on.

Cheers, you'll see more of me online all the time.

"You must have 48 hours of playtime on ExhibitionRP's MBRP server in order to apply." that is a quote from the tos to be staff

Just now, Trosa said:

"You must have 48 hours of playtime on ExhibitionRP's MBRP server in order to apply." that is a quote from the tos to be staff

Yeah i already read that, i just bypassed it as if you really wanted good admins you'd look over the fact.

If i'm denied i'll just apply when the time comes with more playtime, not point on replying multi times on a post that isn't yours.

+ Support

Active

Really nice

Never breaks the rules in game

- Support

Bad app

16 hours on the server (TOS)

Not active on the forums

Not on the discord

image_2021-09-05_092932.png.cba8c5812d5375a335f1c19955c1ff0b.png

Overall - support get more active on everything and follow TOS and then you should be fine :)

18 minutes ago, Jayden said:

+ Support

Active

Really nice

Never breaks the rules in game

- Support

Bad app

16 hours on the server (TOS)

Not active on the forums

Not on the discord

image_2021-09-05_092932.png.cba8c5812d5375a335f1c19955c1ff0b.png

Overall - support get more active on everything and follow TOS and then you should be fine :)

Appreciate the response from you.

Not sure what's so bad about the app? could you explain other then the things you mentioned ? I don't want to spend hours explaining my life when you could just join discord sometime and chat!

I know I have only 16 hours but that will change in due time.

I've active on the forums as much as possible, there isn't any activity at this time, check the forums yourself!  I can't post anymore on the forums unless creating my own content, as there isn't any posts unless I'm spamming one word sentences to things I don't care about. but I'm not about that life.

I'm also active on the discord, maybe when you checked you couldn't find me but I'm there and online in the pubic chat as you read this, nobody else is active as I see but people spamming general about nonsense.

Appreciate your time though! 

If you know of anything that would benefit me other then playtime and forum hours please let me know.. Cheers!  

As you can see here In discord general discussion (cringe)

spacer.png 

2 hours ago, [KK] Moop said:

Yeah i already read that, i just bypassed it as if you really wanted good admins you'd look over the fact.

If i'm denied i'll just apply when the time comes with more playtime, not point on replying multi times on a post that isn't yours.

I wish you luck once you get to that point cause you seem like an alright guy

Archived