Jedentheconsume

Your Username:

A: Jedentheconsume

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:115411907

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Jedentheconsume#3482

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:Yes only once since me and this person got into argument then killed each other, And then we chose to have a truce and both get jailed for 5 minutes.

Your Age:

A: 15 1/2

Your Timezone:

A:PST

Time Played:

A:(712 hours on Gmod) (On server 11+)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes I have worked with these community's Before (Middle earth Mordhau Community Manager,Developer inActive) (Simplicity Rust Server Administrator inActive) (Pacific Gaming Co-owner inActive) (cooley Roleplay Head Administrator inActive) (giwwnet Roleplay Sr Head Administrator inActive) btw there is more i am not listing all of them it will be to long.

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:I will Endeavor to Bring Prosperity to Exhibition Roleplay, Bring Astronomically immense Streamers Etc. will endeavor my hardest to Keep the server clean from Rule-Breakers, And You will receive a plethora of Activity from me, And take a plethora of work off our staff team backs, And I will dote to avail our fellow staff members and our fellow players with there quandaries in-game or questions, And if you guys need any type of Model to be done or something to your guys server i can make it and send it to you Modder publisher, "BTW, I will be Server Hoping to check on all of our server's and check the if any of our servers need staff on it because i ken sometimes we don't have staff on a server and it because so chaotic in the server and i have been in one of those, I will mostly Stay-up to keep the server's Clean.
Note when i put this "" that means its not apart of my app just letting u know what i do

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Like Everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:User Might Buy VIP+

-Support overall

-Overall app is not impressive

-Paragraph is bloviated. You threw around words like "endeavor", "prosperity", "astronomically" and "quandaries" just to make it sound better than it is. All of your paragraph can be summarized in one sentence worth of content.

-Redundant/vague information such as "like everyday" and "user/might buy VIP+"

-No Poll

Will change it to +/-Support if others have good things to say about you. For now it's -Support based on the application alone.

Archived