A: Tr4PCard#2672

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

• A: N/A

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: UK GMT +1

Time Played:

A: It says 22:41:01 ? but I remember having around 400 hours not sure if it was reset but I've been on this server for 2 years

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Only on discord

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I have been playing on the server for around 2 years on and off, but some people may or may not know me depending on when they started playing but nevertheless I have been apart of this community for quite a while and learning the ins and outs of this server and how most things work which I believe has given me experience in how a staff member should act and also how to deal with uncomfortable or difficult situations. Something that I also think is important is that since I have been apart of the community for so long, I have compassion towards the server which is why I wanted to apply for staff again as it hurts me to see the server with not as many players although that's not the staffs fault I would thin that having me as an additional member could help reduce rule breaking therefore making the server more enjoyable when at times it could be frustrating, but also having compassion makes me look forward to making the server a better place. I am also able to see where I'm lacking or making mistakes and improve, as I have already noticed that although I have been a member of this community for a long time I have not exactly gained much popularity or been to interactive and I wish to improve on that and being a staff member will most likely encourage me to be more interactive with the players. Although this may not seem like a useful skill to all, I can speak 3 languages fluently (English, German and Farsi) this allows me to provide understanding to foreign players when they are in the wrong and how they should most likely not be going into English servers as it will most likely end up with them not being able to understand what's going on, this has previously been used on an Arma 3 server as I was one of the only Farsi speakers so I was asked by staff members to translate as a player did not understand why he had been banned. In conclusion I just think that as a member of this community I'm able to do more than just play and maybe help out in some aspects. Thank you for reading this and taking your time to vote, have a nice day, I'll see you guys in game!

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Every other day possibly every days but less on some days. 

Are you familiar with the rules?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+ Support

Active on the forums

REALLY good app

+/- Support

I know the server resetted so if you now have 22 hours on the new server then try to get more active on it

- Support

Who are you? (Sorry I'm a bit new never played in 2018 or 2019 or 2020 sorry)

That's the wrong steamID

Never posted anything on the discord

image_2021-09-20_133424.png.d4d5745504fd55d7e76b2d421ad29e25.png

Overall - support! Sorry get more active in game and the discord and get more known because there is now a lot of new people but still good luck with the app :)

+Support

Active on forums

Great application 

-Support 

Broke TOS since the required hours is 48 even if your hours got reset. 

Never seen you on so looks like you recently came back.

No activity on discord at all.

That’s a hex id not a steam id.

Overall -Support

My advice to you is try to get more known in the community before applying and become active on discord and ingame. 

Archived