• No

Your Username:

A: ChocoboJay

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:141850866

Your Discord Name and #:

A: ChocoboJay#0468

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: some minor shit in the past, a comm ban, haven't been punished in the last year though

Your Age:

A: 20 (21 soon)

Your Timezone:

A: PST 

Time Played:

A: 82 hours (+ 100+ before restart)

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: MBRP Smod, PRP Smod, MBRP volunteer

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

My fellow Americans, today I come to you with an urgent plea..

Make America Great Again!

No but in all reality I've been a part of this community on and off for over 4 years now. had my ups and downs. just recently had my personal social media leaked, the basics of being in a GMOD community, I understand im just coming back to the  community and some may see that as an issue but im still familiar with a lot of the regulars. refreshing myself on the new / updated rules and such. 

I've never been demoted from staff, only staff strike I had was me being a toxic edgy little 17 - 18 year old, 3 - 4 years ago.

I dont think I ever had one person tell me I was bad at being staff. my first resignation was met with a lot of the community upset I was resigning because I was one of the most active staff members at the time. 

the 3 month break im just coming back from was a much needed one. (although in that time my socials were leaked). no longer burnt out by the game. and im ready to get back into it.

Server obviously needs the staff as well, im currently on at 11:30am with about 45+ players, 2 / 3 staff are AFK. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 4 - 5 hours afternoons week days, weekends are whenever im on

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist

+Support

Active ingame

Very cool guy

Knows the rules 

Good staff knowledge

OG

Cool app

-Support

Just came back to the community but it’s not a big problem in my eyes.

Not very active on forums/ discord

Overall, +Support.

I would like to see you in the staff team. You looks like a chill dude who fits for staff.

just to address forums activity, my content was deleted when I was comm banned over a year ago,
 image.png.c1badeef8c0295d2f032f54faea5b56b.png

im also literally top 2 most active in the discord lmao, Like I said im just coming back from a 3 month break though.
 image.png.276141a71f525e8d8ae0bfb815bf344f.png

Archived