A: rdm, ardm, frp, LTAP

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 279 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: I have been a mod/admin of a Minecraft server, Owner of Discord Server, and Owner on my Gmod server

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted on the team because I am passionate and really want to be staff. I am trying to be more kind and friendly to others. I also have a lot of hours on MBRP and some staffing experience. I really love playing on MBRP and I really enjoy roleplaying on the server. I can be on a lot on the server and stop rule breaking while the admins are offline. I have been getting active on the forums. So with that, I think I should be accepted on the staff team for the reasons above.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 5 days a week. Weekdays 1-2 hours, Weekends 3+

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I understand

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes I know

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist, but on forums I am VIP+

+Support

Chill ingame 

Pretty active

-Support

Gets jailed often

I banned you not to long ago.

Doesn’t know the rules very good.

Follow TOS the required age is 15.

Overall, -Support. Try to improve your rule knowledge under this year and try to improve yourself and you will maybe be given the chance next year when you fill up all the requirements. 

1 hour ago, findog ツ said:

I've changed the requirement to 14 years old.

Yeah. looks like you guys don't keep up with the rules, UGH.

-support

Advertised Staff App.

However, I think with time you'll learn the values needed to be calm enough for staff. He makes a great Bank Guard BTW.

Garry's Mod Screenshot 2021.10.10 - 20.38.33.58 (2).png

-SUPPORT
-Advertised this from what I just saw. 
-You literally said just for fun(there’s no dedication like you said in your app which would leads to lying)

-Minge a lot 

-Toxic(goes on rampage mode when no staff are on which I have a clip of from yesterday)

+SUPPORT

-You are active 
Overall -support. Sorry, but don’t advertise and never say just for fun this is staff we apply for it’s not a joke.Hopefully you will change the way you think of the server and take it seriously. I feel as with time you’ll be able to improve yourself!

E1F20A58-3B15-44A4-A935-E1DDE9FC7DAB.png

-support 

rude 

never learns 

but liar 

hated in the community 

Unhealthy in the community 

the worst genuine staff application I have ever seen in all the years I have been playing 

Over all MEGA -support when I think of what I hate about the community I think of people like you, CHANGE YOURSELF OR LEAVE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED

+support

i mean ur cool

every one hates on you for 1 guy commenting on you even tho some of these people don't even know you and are being dicks

don't get why people say he breaks the rules all the time ive only seen him break the rules 2 times but everyone does even staff members break the rules at times

i think you should get given a chance to prove urself to everyone and get watched over for a while

ur a nice person to new players and a funny kid to have a laugh with

ok app

-support

got banned by kazlick recently but it was not really ur fault you punched me and left and i called a sit not realising that you actually had to get off

(just ignore ryan @tinyfasty)

4 minutes ago, sad memes said:

-support 

rude 

never learns 

but liar 

hated in the community 

Unhealthy in the community 

the worst genuine staff application I have ever seen in all the years I have been playing 

Over all MEGA -support when I think of what I hate about the community I think of people like you, CHANGE YOURSELF OR LEAVE, YOU ARE NOT WELCOMED

Ooof alittle harsh but well agreed. He does have growing up to do in the server.

13 minutes ago, Ryan ツ said:

Sure he did bud 

i can say i don't like cheerios but has much as i don't like him i dont think cheerios would do that

and if he did why didn't you make a report on him bud

also why didn't you say anything on your first reply 

Stop lying kid

Believe me if you want, also I don’t make reports on threats said in passing.

15 minutes ago, Ryan ツ said:

who wouldnt make a report on them being threated 

you just want to be relevant so you make some random shit up xD

15 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

no ur just saying shit to get him denied and lying about doxxing is not funny so just 🤐 it

It’s a shame to see my word means nothing, also I don’t believe a threat like that would be enough for a staff app to get denied

2 hours ago, sad memes said:

I don’t believe a threat like that would be enough for a staff app to get denied

if he really did dox you , he would get perm banned - as you are ex staff you should of known this lmao

+still aint shown proof

probably lying 

🤐 it

Archived