A: A few times when I had been new to the server I was jailed twice or so

Your Age:

A:19

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: almost 500h

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Was admin on my friends minecraft server,  Was staff previously but had to stop because of school and work and stuff but I have more free time now to be staff again 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: Why would I make a good staff member. Here are the reasons why I should be accepted. The reasons are, I'm basically on all the time and I’ve been on numerous times when there were no admins on so I could be on during those times, I’ve basically memorized all the rules and I like to go around and help new players learn the rules and get accustomed with how the game works. I’m mature and even If I had to call friends into sits I would treat them just like everyone else and keep professional in the sit, also because I know the rules and was staff before you wouldn’t really have to train me just remind me on  punishments to deal out for amounts or RDM, ARDM, RDK, etc. Even plus I have been an admin on a minecraft server so I still know a little bit about what it means to be an admin, . I also would make a good addition to the staff because I am well acquaintance with most of the staff already and I believe they find it easy to get along with me and I’m just friendly with most of the staff because I’ve met almost all of them. Im also pretty popular on the server now and people like to rp with me after meeting me, plus I am nice and donate to a lot of people when they need it and It's cool being staff getting to help people and be useful.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Almost every day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I'm on the discord and forums and post stuff every once in a while, but I make sure to always read announcements and upcoming stuff.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibitionist 

1 minute ago, Egg said:

Mine was also literally denied because I just came back

replying to your application and starting arguments is also a good way to not get accepted

I can reply that's how conversation works and I'm not arguing just pointing out as a former staff you're points are invalid and minging they wont be considered by miski

I don't get any good impressions from reading this post and its comments, and also I've only seen you on the server once. From what Egg posted it looks like you advertised your app, which you should know (being former staff) is not allowed. For these reasons, -Support. I'd like to see more of you in game and maybe reapply once you've been back in the community longer

+SUPPORT 

+Nice (Not a minge or toxic) 

+Good hours 

+Nice staff experience  

+/- SUPPORT 

+/- Became active to be staff (From what I've heard) 

-SUPPORT

-Too much info on paragraph section (My opinion) 

-School might get in the way, and you might quit again (From what it says in app.) 

OVERALL +SUPPORT! Hope you get staff!

3 minutes ago, Robert Frank said:

I don't get any good impressions from reading this post and its comments, and also I've only seen you on the server once. From what Egg posted it looks like you advertised your app, which you should know (being former staff) is not allowed. For these reasons, -Support. I'd like to see more of you in game and maybe reapply once you've been back in the community longer

I have to agree with Robert Frank on this one. It’s the comments that push me to believe that you are quick to argue. The advertisement on discord, plus in that you also said you don’t know why? So I take that as no determination. 
OVERALL -SUPPORT 

sorry buddy I suggest taking in the feedback and try to improve on them. After that you’ll have my +support

Archived