Your Username:

A: Dinkster Actual

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:1:235632297

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Dinkster#0612

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have been banned once and jailed about 2-3 times
the ban was for Im pretty sure a little bit of rdm in my early days of the server
the jails were for occasional rdm/revenge rdm :/

Your Age:

A:15

Your Timezone:

A: MST

Time Played:

A: 126:46:17

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I am constantly on the server, nearly everyday and I tend to stay on the server late when there are no admins online. Once I read the rules once or twice I don't need to read it again because I will remember it. I won't be a corrupt staff member and try to take as many tickets as possible on whenever I am on the server. I am cooperative with people in the server (somewhat).

How often can you be on the server?:

A: Most likely almost every single day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: None (planning to probably buy VIP/VIP+ soon

7 minutes ago, Sinner ツ said:

+support

good hours

+/-Support

App could use some work 

-Support

No poll

Overall -Support

Hey my man I really think you have potential in the staff team but, you should probably get into the discord server and be known by more people because that is a way to get accepted and get people to support your application. Good luck!

im in the discord server .-. and I didnt know what else to put for the app

-Support 

"Once I read the rules once or twice I don't need to read it again because I will remember it"

-This implies that you aren't currently familiar with rules, which you are recommended to be prior to becoming staff. Lack of rule knowledge leads to complications in sits

-126 hours since last December means you were inactive for a long period of time, I also haven't seen you on too much maybe once.

-No Poll

-Not too active on forums

-App is ok but seems low effort. Provide more info as to why you should be picked over others to become staff

8 hours ago, Robert Frank said:

-Support 

"Once I read the rules once or twice I don't need to read it again because I will remember it"

-This implies that you aren't currently familiar with rules, which you are recommended to be prior to becoming staff. Lack of rule knowledge leads to complications in sits

-126 hours since last December means you were inactive for a long period of time, I also haven't seen you on too much maybe once.

-No Poll

-Not too active on forums

-App is ok but seems low effort. Provide more info as to why you should be picked over others to become staff

yeah I was inactive for a while because my PC broke and didnt get it fixed till September so I wasnt able to play

Archived