Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: PST

Time Played:

A: 201h

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: SCP RP DARK RP AND POLICE RP

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph)

A:The reason why is because I have a lot of times I had been admin in different rp listen and I am very nice and I get the job done and as soon as I see the ticket come thru and if I do not like the person that made the ticket. I would still take it and be nice even if someone starts being mean. I will also read and look thru the punishments' book and not ban them or warn them for no reason I will not lag off randomly during a ticket I will take as many come in one day I wont be rude to other staff I will also help the new RP people with every thing they need even with the Reichsmarks and tell them the prices of the cars what to do and not to do I will not abuse my powers. I will not be Silly while on the job. Staff members are responsible for not just assisting players, but also for making the server a better place for roleplaying and making it as immersive as possible by removing individuals that seek to detract from the overall experience. Staff members are also responsible for modifying people's positions and character models, as well as changing people's names if they have improper names or have not properly set up their characters. Staff also assists newcomers in having a good time on the server so they will return. Staff personnel can also handle calls from those who have questions or concerns. That's why I think you should chose me

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 24/7

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes i am

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: User

Archived