Staff Application

vipe

Should I be apart of the staff team?  

8 members have voted

1. 1. Should I, (vipe) be a staff member?

• Yes
    • No

Staff Application Template:

Vipe

Your Username:

A: Vipe

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:240842261

Your Discord Name and #:

A: vipe#1486

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have before, I have been jailed I'd assume 4-6 time's I did not keep track. I know I have been banned once for a day by Secret Agent Ben for rdmx1.

Your Age:

A: 14 

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 227hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team because I am responsible and active on MBRP. I can work well with other player's and I can keep my cool. I also will not be bias to any player. I can be very reasonable and truthful with player's. I will help out new player's joining MBRP so they don't make bad choice's or break rule's they do not know about. I am not lazy if player's need a moderator on the server I will get on to help with whatever they need help with. Assuming they will contact me inside of the discord. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm on pretty often I am usually in the server's for about 4-7hrs.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am very familiar with the rule's on MBRP. May need a little reminder's incase I forget anything.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am active on discord just not so much inside of the discord server because, I don't really know what to talk about but I will keep an eye on #need-staff incase anyone need's help.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am a Exhibitionist.

I haven't had many interactions with you, but when im on mbrp I usually see you on. You have a decent paragraph with good hours, enough to pretty much know the rules by heart imo. I don't think I see that much activity in the discord, but that can be improved. You live in America and we need more people in those type of time zones so we have more coverage time of staff being on the server. You seem like a memey yet smart guy.

Overall +support

10 hours ago, Gecko said:

I haven't had many interactions with you, but when im on mbrp I usually see you on. You have a decent paragraph with good hours, enough to pretty much know the rules by heart imo. I don't think I see that much activity in the discord, but that can be improved. You live in America and we need more people in those type of time zones so we have more coverage time of staff being on the server. You seem like a memey yet smart guy.

Overall +support

Yeah, Someone decided to take my RP name inside of MBRP so I've been in there a lot just with different names.

11 hours ago, sad memes said:

-support

never seen you 

what is this lmao

bad app

rude

super new

image.thumb.png.6dc45f9f313d2efeaf50ac3685e35619.png

irresponsible 

image.png.fce7f6b77e57d4f6a1d8fb085ae1ba25.png

over all a major -support, be more active, be less rude

I'm not new, It may say I am new to the website, But I am not. Also, what I said there "gay" is irresponsible I can admit, but that won't be happening again. (It say's I'm new because I had been signed out of the website and when I signed in it signed me in as a complete new member for some reason. Also, if you look inside of the discord server you're complaining about me saying "gay" which is irresponsible, but multiple other people say it like, Yumi, Gecko, Zae, Neek0, Omegerlul, I can keep adding but you get my point.

1 hour ago, Migos. said:

-Support 

never seen you before 

not active on discord 

Overall -support, just be more active in forums and discord

I'm the one who usually sell's you my gang printer's, "Afghan". I'm on a lot in MBRP just not inside of the discord which can change.

10 hours ago, Gecko said:

Overall +support

Thanks Gecko.

11 hours ago, vipe said:

Staff Application Template:

Your Username:

A: Vipe

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:240842261

Your Discord Name and #:

A: vipe#1486

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: I have before, I have been jailed I'd assume 4-6 time's I did not keep track. I know I have been banned once for a day by Secret Agent Ben for rdmx1.

Your Age:

A: 14 

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 227hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I should be accepted into the staff team because I am responsible and active on MBRP. I can work well with other player's and I can keep my cool. I also will not be bias to any player. I can be very reasonable and truthful with player's and truthful too. I will help out new player's joining MBRP so they don't make bad choice's or break rule's they do not know about. I am not lazy if player's need a moderator on the server I will get on to help with whatever they need help with. Assuming they will contact me inside of the discord.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I'm on pretty often I am usually in the server's for about 4-7hrs.

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: I am very familiar with the rule's on MBRP. May need a little reminder's incase I forget anything.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes, I am aware.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: I am active on discord just not so much inside of the discord server because, I don't really know what to talk about but I will keep an eye on #need-staff incase anyone need's help.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: I am a Exhibitionist.

you also need to put your name in the title of staff app for ex, Vipe's staff app

18 minutes ago, vipe said:

I'm not new, It may say I am new to the website, But I am not. Also, what I said there "gay" is irresponsible I can admit, but that won't be happening again. (It say's I'm new because I had been signed out of the website and when I signed in it signed me in as a complete new member for some reason. Also, if you look inside of the discord server you're complaining about me saying "gay" which is irresponsible, but multiple other people say it like, Yumi, Gecko, Zae, Neek0, Omegerlul, I can keep adding but you get my point.

Just because others do does not mean you have to, also you can’t argue in app.

-support 

-Follow tos my guy

34328E26-9C07-436B-951A-02C817217335.thumb.jpeg.d31da9510d1e98c211fa1870bb777d7f.jpeg

-says “may need a reminder in case I forget anything” little iffy about that because you should always know the rules you shouldn’t need a reminder

-slightly inactive on discord

+support

-on quite often 

-good hours

-seems like a cool guy 

(goodluck!)

56 minutes ago, M4 said:

-support 

-Follow tos my guy

34328E26-9C07-436B-951A-02C817217335.thumb.jpeg.d31da9510d1e98c211fa1870bb777d7f.jpeg

-says “may need a reminder in case I forget anything” little iffy about that because you should always know the rules you shouldn’t need a reminder

-slightly inactive on discord

+support

-on quite often 

-good hours

-seems like a cool guy 

(goodluck!)

Thanks M4, I know all the rule's but incase I forgot some it will be brought up in a training. (If I get Trial Mod.) But besides that I know all the rules at the moment.

19 minutes ago, Celestial said:

-support 

Don't argue in your staff app. Looks unprofessional

Hey, Celestial. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to give explanations. my bad if it comes off as that way but to me it hasn't.

3 minutes ago, vipe said:

Hey, Celestial. I'm not trying to argue, I'm just trying to give explanations. my bad if it comes off as that way but to me it hasn't.

just stop typing let the ppl deside and say what they wanna say if theres a problem dm them on discord

Archived