1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 7 months ago ago where i prop blocked my printer and finally couple of months ago i (apparitly) did not wait cooldown for gang take over so frp x2 but id say im reformed.

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

2635 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, discord head admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recantly a head admin for another tf2 server , finally a mod on mbrp. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

I believe I should have the pleasure to become a moderator on mbrp again. When I was a mod it was some of the most fun I have had on the server and I would love to relive that feeling. I think I would be a good mod for one, I am active in the community. When possible I try to participate in mbrp, on the forums/discord, and third party discords like the ace discord. I believe another great reason is, number two, i try to help those in need, when possible I try to help people, for example, joker. I try my best when it comes to this server which is why, number three, i understand when someone should be punished, I have more than a few user reports under my belt and they are for more than just  rdm times one or something like that it's when a person is mass rdming or hacking,  this would show that i understand priorities as well as the rules. Last but not least , number four, I am an ex-staff. I was on almost every day moderating and helping those in need, this should show my commitment. This is all i can say i would love to become staff again and help the server out in general thank you for reading up to this point and i hope you enjoy the rest of your day. 

How often can you be on the server?: 

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes, and im glad to spend that time helping out this community. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

exhibitionist 

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+support

learns of mistakes

i mean id give him a second try but he actually needs to listen in training this time

good hours

staff experience

-support

demoted for a private reason - but could of learnt of that

overall im not gonna be a dick about this im actually intreeged to see if you will listen in training and fix on what you messed up on last time so overall +support

53 minutes ago, vipe said:

-Support

Ignorant

Doesn't deserve to be Moderator because he false banned me twice and said he would unban me but then didn't do it and Yumi had to.

Hardly ever on

Selfish

image.png.ee818cbc6d41e45273938a1e81ebbc99.png

What? What does the definition of explanation have to do with this?

+support

good hours

experience

active on forums + discord

ok app

-support

-very rude

-doesn't understand certain rules

-demoted

-immature

overall -support, i dont think youre mature enough to be staff again, you made too many mistakes and minged after you got demoted, made lots of posts trying to gain sympathy for getting demoted and broke rules while being staff. you are rude to me and other people, constantly tell me how i should staff and backseating while im trying to do sits.

+Support

Good hours 

Got some staff experince even if he didn't listen to the trainer when he got trained. 

Active on forums/ discord

Okey app

-Support

Can be very rude 

Insert gave you the chance once it didn't turn out well at all.

Demoted

Pretty immature in my eyes

Not fit for staff, everyone does not do it and that's just how it is. 

Selfish and especially as staff, you was very selfish and unpleasant in my eyes. 

Overall -SUPPORT            Sorry man but i don't think you should get staff again because i believe you will do the same things as last time which could change the way people think about the staff team (aka they would think the staff team are not trained well and so on) 

+support 

good hours

knows rules

+/-support 

can be nice in game

-support

demoted from staff on server before 

to much info on staff app (i am picky) 

OVERALL 

I will leave it as a +/- support and vote no, but if someone persuades me, maybe my answer will change. 

Your staffing experience on MBRP isn't well, but that was the past and it could be worked on. 

Good day sir. 

Sincerely, 

cheerios (yes i am cheerios, but i got different steam name) 

Archived