6 Person Player Report

Richard The Ranger

Your in-game name:

Richard The Ranger/Aboyo

Users IGN:

STEAM_0:0:179538348 - Child Worker KKK RDMX3(Myself and Shooting friends through walls), FailRP x4(Per Printer) Harassment
STEAM_0:1:525283341 - Aloblo FailRP X3(Shooting through base, telling people to physgun props in base) Harassment, Admitting own Guilt X2
STEAM_0:1:623435568 - MrWaffles(Alt) / Trump2028 - Alt AccountX1 (Voice Proof), Changed Name to avoid getting caught X1, RDMX2, PropMinge X4, Harassment
STEAM_0:0:207892499 - I smell tender ones PropMinge X4, Harassment, Attempting to join org to destroy entities(He Pm'd me asking to join Super Gay), FailRP(Destroying Bitminer)
STEAM_0:0:115753349 - Rough Rocks - RDM X2, FailRP X4 (Per Printer lost), FailRPX1(changing jobs)
STEAM_0:0:82184132 Corona Extra - Prop Minge X1

Explain what happened:

My group and I were basing and we had a lot of stuff, this group of harassers and minges came in knowing full well of the rules and proceeded to destroy approximately 8 gang printers not including our gang ones.

Aloblo and/or Waffles attempted to world glow through our base and raid, we managed to defend regardless of their efforts.

I watched as Aloblo and I smell tender ones prop minged my base several times by shoving props through our base and blasting entities all over, which could potentially crash either one of our games or the server. It is not the first time Aloblo and his group has targeted my group. I am not tolerating it anymore, I play Garry's Mod to have fun and relax and all this group does it ruin it and make it hell for others. His group harassed us several months ago and that was barely resolved or ignored by us.

Aloblo repeatedly went up to people and tried to get them to push props in my base, he repeatedly attempted and directed his friends to shoot through tiny cracks or through the world to destroy printers/miners.

MrWaffles prop minged our base as well and even after most of our group had gotten off, had attempted to RDM and RDM'd my friend twice. On top of targeting one of our members.

Once most of the printers were inside the warehouse, Child Worker KKK and Rough Rocks proceeded to shoot through the back walls of our base destroying most of the printers we had previously bought.

This was an organized event to ruin our base and destroy our printers by Waffles, Child Worker KKK, Aloblo and I smell tender ones. I will not tolerate it especially knowing the history of these four. Rough Rocks is obviously an alt, probably maze. Corona is just a follower.

SACK

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

The Evidence is in the logs, just look in the logs guys.

6 hours ago, Trick said:

awww man im fucked time to shell out 50 dollars

also i didnt destroy anything i knocked over 2 money printers lol

also also i just did it for shits and giggles nobody told me to do it

Hard to believe when you and the other dudes were spamming dragunovs through another base for about 3 minutes straight until we had to tell you guys to stop. You were also scoping out our base and trying to shoot through the roof outside on the street and successfully destroyed stuff, multiple times.

6 hours ago, Jaysea said:

Hard to believe when you and the other dudes were spamming dragunovs through another base for about 3 minutes straight until we had to tell you guys to stop. You were also scoping out our base and trying to shoot through the roof outside on the street and successfully destroyed stuff, multiple times.

uhhh not true i didnt even have a weapon at the time of doing that iirc and once richard asked me to stop i did and just dipped out i never shot through your base because it wouldve just been a dick move to actually destroy the printers lol

3 minutes ago, Richard The Ranger said:

Dude, reread the post, you're only up there for PRop Minge, However, you're just has bad as the rest of them.

Yeah I know it’s only prop minge lmao but I wasn’t gonna let jay say I did stuff I didn’t do is all

and I wouldn’t say I’m as bad as some of them

I was here in the base at the time with Richard and our other org mates and child worker kkk did destroy 3 of the gang printers I did buy 2 from the British gang and 1 from findog while destroying 1 of my own gang printers which the 3 that weren't mine costed me 10 mill as I bought each for 3.5 million. For aloblo I can say he was being a all around dick to us and just plain harassment at the rate he was doing things at. Waffles did change his name and he does it very often and really never learns when he is banned and just keeps harassing players and staff. For the rest I can't recall as I may have been afking eating as I went afk a few times. All of these people I did Name all have done things in the past like alo has been banned a few times I can recall, waffles was almost perm banned at a time and got a unban, child was swinging a turret with his physgun down the street when he first got vip. They also have over 50 to 100 hours on the server so they should know.

• 2 weeks later...
  • Woona locked this topic

Archived