1. 1. answer here

• yes
    • no

Your SteamID: 

STEAM_0:0:526939847: 

Your Discord Name and #:

Saddermemes#1658 

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?: 

Yes, i rdmed a couple of times once i got on the server back in `2019 ish And different times like misunderstanding rules not being able to defend myself because I dont record myself. And last time i got punished was about 1 month ago after i did a terrorist attack but instead of adverting terror i adverted raid so i rdm x5 and i think that should not be used against me because my binds were messed up, also about 7 months ago ago where i prop blocked my printer and finally couple of months ago i (apparitly) did not wait cooldown for gang take over so frp x2 but id say im reformed.

What is your age: 

: 15

Your Timezone:

Eastern standard 

Time Played: 

2699 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

Yes I was a discord admin, discord head admin, Team fortress 2 senior admin, and a dark roleplay admin and recently a head admin for another tf2 server , finally a mod on mbrp. 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph): 

I would be an amazing admin for many a reason for example, my exceptional hours, i would say i have more hours than most staff almost as many as findog, this shows the fact i am incredibly active, this can also be seen in the discord (where i have 5,112 as of writing) and the forums (where i have 1270 posts). Another important part that i would say i have done a lot of is donating to the community, you can see this with my many guides and dupes i have released over the months, this is an important thing many people over look, i believe some one should not just be active on one platform but all platforms to encourage a healthy image of exhibition rp. Arguably most importantly, a staff member must know when there wrong, i believe i have this down to a t, when i do something wrong or if someone tells me i did something wrong i try to fix it, wether it be something like me back seat driving or me being rude to someone, I always try to smooth things out. Finally experience of which i have in droves, im currently a head mod on a 500+ discord server, head staff on a tf2 server, a ex staff staff on a drp server and finally and most importantly i was a staff on mbrp, of course i got demoted and thats a turn off for many people but i would like to remind you that in fact big monkey is  a ex staff and he got staff again, he had a second chance and i believe he deserved to get staff again so that leaves me to ask, who knows that i have improved since the last time i was staff. I fully believe i should have a second chance and that i should be redeemed. Hopefully this will be enough for me to convince you all that i mean well but if not, im sorry.

How often can you be on the server?: 

Multiple times a day 

Are you familiar with the rules?: 

Yes, I have read over them multiple times and agnolidge changes to the rule set.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes, and im glad to spend that time helping out this community. 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as ingame to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying) 

Yes and i am

. What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User): 

exhibitionist 

Do you think you're ready? 

Yes.

+Support

Active on all platforms

Helps out new players

-Support

Demoted

Was a pretty bad staff and it didn't turn out well at all last time. 

Not fit for staff

Don't know all the rules. 

This clip shows SAD MEMES telling me to let a player who mass rdmed like 20+ ppl off with a warning and he says it's cool. He supports rulebreakers therefore you're not the right one in my eyes.

Overall -Support

Just now, 𝙆𝙖𝙯𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙠 said:

+Support

Active on all platforms

Helps out new players

-Support

Demoted

Was a pretty bad staff and it didn't turn out well at all last time. 

Not fit for staff

Don't know all the rules. 

This clip shows SAD MEMES telling me to let a player who mass rdmed like 20+ ppl off with a warning and he says it's cool. He supports rulebreakers therefore you're not the right one in my eyes.

Context please, we went over this.

+support

- experience 

- good hours

- active on discord and forums

- ok app

-support

- very rude

- doesn’t understand rules

- demoted

- immature 

overall -support, i dont think youre mature enough to be staff again, you made too many mistakes and minged after you got demoted, made loads of posts trying to gain sympathy for  getting demoted, you are rude to me and other players, constantly telling me how i should staff and backseating during sits.

+ VERY Active

+ Always "- Support"ing DRP apps no matter who it is but I've never EVER seen you on DRP

+ Can be rude and immature

+ Not the best rep in the community (mainly DRP) 

+ Was demoted and I don't believe you changed

+ About your like 10th time applying semi-recently

OVERALL: -1

+Support
-Good Hours

-Helps New players out
-Support

-Minge

-Doesn't know the rules all that well, (Was text mingeing my shops)

-Not Mature Yet

Overall -Support for the main fact that you do not know the rules all too well and try to be somewhat of a minge, sorry man its a no from me.

sadmemes text minge.png

17 minutes ago, Dripku said:

+Support
-Good Hours

-Helps New players out
-Support

-Minge

-Doesn't know the rules all that well, (Was text mingeing my shops)

-Not Mature Yet

Overall -Support for the main fact that you do not know the rules all too well and try to be somewhat of a minge, sorry man its a no from me.

sadmemes text minge.png

I did not mean to, sorry

-support

failed to talk about how he got demoted and never once mentioned it

immature for his age (mommy clearly neglected him)

literally just flat out retarded

-/+ support

shit paragraph hours ain’t a reason to hire you 

also monkey getting staff ain’t a reason either

+support

hours

shitty ex staff

Overall hire him, make him da next john rocondo

+Support

He'd probably do a bad job but he's going to make a staff app every two weeks until he dies and making him staff just to see if he is any better than he was before would both put an end to him begging to be staff and also would be really funny.

8 hours ago, Veradux said:

+Support

He'd probably do a bad job but he's going to make a staff app every two weeks until he dies and making him staff just to see if he is any better than he was before would both put an end to him begging to be staff and also would be really funny.

Lmao

Archived