Sadmemes bad!

Trick

Your in-game name: Corona Extra

Users IGN: Sadmemes

Users SteamID: STEAM_0:0:526939847

Explain what happened: I raided sadmemes, I see him afk mining bitminer (WHICH I KNOW ISNT ALLOWED FROM PERSONAL EXPERIENCE!!!) I record clip, I fuck up clip recording cause I’m retarded, post it on forums, proceed to post again but as a user report.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence) it’s below xd

Since I fall for peer pressure like hellen Keller without her walking stick I decided to report sadmemes for autoclicking like a rule breaking minge smh man

from personal experience u shouldnt be autoclicking bitminers man thats a nono u silly goose!

https://medal.tv/clips/70297900/d1337dvQ6RSj?invite=cr-MSx5MTgsMzE3Njc2NTgs

also i fucked up the clip i accidentally made it 5 seconds when it should be 30 and it shouldve shown his name but oh well xd

also also he’s trying to deny it now or some shit but he admitted it in the last thread like a retard (inserted below)

1B454224-9A9E-453B-B844-6DAA1EC70190.png

4 minutes ago, Sinner ツ said:

For one that joke is severely unfunny and I think I have retina cancer now just from seeing it. And two I think you should un-fuck the clip because I don’t think it “actually” shows him “auto clicking” like you claim to be.

I mean i was in his base and you can’t magically move a bitminer once it’s placed by a physgun so I don’t think that sadmemes would appreciate some random in his base farming his bitminer

also there’s no unfucking the clip lol I had it saved already and it doesn’t matter to me if this gets accepted or denied I don’t have some kind of vendetta against him I’m just doing what mods told me to do

1 minute ago, Sinner ツ said:

For all I know you could’ve been baseing with him. That’s context should have added. Also like I said try to get the full clip dude.

I raided him like wdym lmao also if you’re saying I was taking out the btc youre wrong because it would’ve shown on my screen that I was pulling it out

25 minutes ago, sad memes said:

Lmao for all you know that could not be me and I was just pretending, also follow tos

1st you said it was you on that last post

second

image.png.57a46684577f0e58b298603e86f92f10.png

+support needs to be banned for this also this shows he does not know the rules enough and he trys to become staff im sorry sad but ur fault on this one

1 minute ago, SaintG4Life said:

1st you said it was you on that last post

second

image.png.57a46684577f0e58b298603e86f92f10.png

+support needs to be banned for this also this shows he does not know the rules enough and he trys to become staff im sorry sad but ur fault on this one

That could be my biyminer but some one else doing +use on it 

Just now, sad memes said:

That could be my biyminer but some one else doing +use on it 

stop trying to crawl out of this , it is you why are you not just owning up to it you already said it was you before and ik thats you because you were a bitminer earlier with the same hat if i was you id just own up to it i mean ur tryna get staff and are lying on here wtf

5 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

stop trying to crawl out of this , it is you why are you not just owning up to it you already said it was you before and ik thats you because you were a bitminer earlier with the same hat if i was you id just own up to it i mean ur tryna get staff and are lying on here wtf

You right, I’m being irresponsible, that is me .

• Yumi locked this topic

Archived