• Yes
    • No get cucked

Your Username:

N0T T0KSiC

Your SteamID:

Your Discord Name and #:

T0KSiC#7367

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

I believe at least once for mass RDM (RDMx6 because of a fighting ring where I shot people outside) but that was months ago and I've changed since then

Your Age:

Your Timezone:

EST

Time Played:

Roughly 250-270 hours

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

I believe that I should be accepted onto the MBRP staff team because I am a hard worker and I have been playing on the server for long enough to understand the rules. If I become staff, I want to be able to ensure that all of the rules are followed to keep the integrity of the server and invite more people into a friendlier environment for newer players. Coming from someone who had to learn to play Gmod on their own without any assistance with this server being my first, I can understand the struggles that a newer player may feel and I would be more than happy to assist them. One final reason why I should be accepted onto the MBRP staff team is that I am cooperative. I have had experience with plenty of admins on different servers and one thing that I have noticed is that sometimes they don't take enough time to understand the full situation and try to resolve it as best as possible- which is what I strive to do if I become staff.

How often can you be on the server?:

Practically every day (30-40 hours+)

Are you familiar with the rules?:

Yes.

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Yes.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

Yes.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

Currently User, however I want to get Exhibitionist soon.

Archived