A:16

Your Timezone:

A: MTS

Time Played:

A: 141

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Yes 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: The reason you should Pick me is because I think you could see great potential In me . I also think you should pick over any other applicant is because I'm very hard working I'm always respectful to others in game and out of

game. I also feel I could be be good for the staff team because I do know some of the staff on the server. I also am usually  on at night so I could be taking tickets at night because I do know there is a lot of fail roleplay at that time

of the night . I'm also a little known around the server I'm very nice to other players , Like ill set up games and like money prizes for some of the players with not a lot of money . I also have a lot of experience with roleplay in

Garry's mod and also in some different games as well . I also really want to see this server grow big and stick with it for a long time and make a lot of friends . But that's why I think you should pick me for staff .

How often can you be on the server?: 

A: every other day

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:  exhibitionist

+/- support

-support on 
registration date (1-2 weeks ago)
never seen you (bad) 

+support on 
nice color coded app (+100 cool points)
seems cool

I could be be good for the staff team because I do know some of the staff on the server

grammatical error (-200 cool points) + so what if you know the staff, for that doesn't make you good for staff if you just know them.

-support

have never seen you in my life

needs more hours

overall -support

please get active both on the discord and the server. how are we supposed to expect that you'll be an active staff member if you can't even be active as a normal member?

Archived