targeted harassment

scarlet

Your in-game name: scarlet femboy

Users IGN: aloblo

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞 STEAM_0:1:525283341

Explain what happened: here i was minding my own business building plinko. where aloblo came up to me because my name was femboy. first he starts off as propminging my plinko, no proof sadly but context.then he started to harass me. then later goes on to rdm me, which he got punished for. in the second video he gets punished for rdming me at the begining. continues to harass me during sit. while in jail, he adverts twice, first "femboys suck" and "femboys should all kill them self" again targeted harassment bc femboy is in my name. he gets released from jail. comes back to where i am. gets talking to other players about femboys. does more harassments then says to someone "should all femboys kill themselves?" tells someone to go kill that guy right there.(he was talking about me) then aloblo pulls out his weapon points it at me and kills me again. and tries to play it off as i was in his crossfire

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence)

• Yumi locked this topic

Archived