1. 1. Should i be staff?

Your Username:

A:druggy man

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:1:169850682

Your Discord Name and #:

A:harambefanpage#6071

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: The only punishment I remember is when I got jailed for rdmx2 for not knowing that border patrol heavy couldnt kill bank robbers

Your Age:

A:14

Your Timezone:

A:CT

Time Played:

A:around 390 hours got reset bc i had to redownload the game but I had 300 something before I redownloaded 

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:Garnet gaming

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:

I think I should be accepted onto the staff team because I am great at communication and friendly. I can also stay on for a long time because there tends to be a shortage of staff members during the night, and since I usually stay up late, I'm the one who can take those tickets when there is no other staff available. I think I would be a great staff member because I'm dedicated to the server by playing on it every day and putting in countless hours into it. I'd have to say I'm a hard worker, and I can get stuff done when it needs to be. I am also a very reliable person and can be relied on to do any task, and I'll make sure to finish it.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:  almost everyday except when im at my mothers

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibition

+support

knows rules well as far as i've seen

good hours

never seen you on the wrong side of a sit

-support

not much community rep

overall +/- support

while you do meet the requirements to become staff, you should definitely be more outgoing and interact with players more so that your community rep goes up! this way more people will be talking about you and/or interacting with you, making your presence more well known.

Archived