A:15

Your Timezone:

A:EST

Time Played:

A:172 hrs

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:none

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel like moderating would be better for me because I have roleplayed a lot and I don't like rule breakers. I am very nonbiased and fast thinking so when it comes to sits I can think of an answer immediately. I also like to meet new people and I also nice if you aren't nice to me. I would just like to make the game a better playing experience for others because when i first played it was pretty bad with no admins so i would like to be another helpful asset of the team. I also am a no life in my opinion so i will be dedicated to this role.

How often can you be on the server?:

A:everyday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:Exhibitionist

hey man... no offense but i've only seen you online once and that was today. your hours are okay but they could be better. make your presence more known in both the server and the discord!

overall this is a -support. work on these things and you should be able to get staff!

On 11/14/2021 at 3:20 AM, ellie said:

hey man... no offense but i've only seen you online once and that was today. your hours are okay but they could be better. make your presence more known in both the server and the discord!

overall this is a -support. work on these things and you should be able to get staff!

I think your app is good. You have hours, but I think you could improve your server rep. I can't really say I've ever seen you or noticed you.

I have to agree with Ellie on this one.

-support for now

Archived