N0T T0KSiC

Your in-game name:

T0KSiC

Staff members name:

TheRedReaper 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:127030541 

Explain what happened:

I got jailed for 10 minutes originally due to RDMx1 and SMD (which I do agree with because I was bein an asshole and messin with some buddies) but I ended up being in jail for nearly 30 minutes (closer to 25). I made multiple admin sits requesting for Reaper to reset me because I had been in there for nearly 3 times my sentence. When I get back after serving that bs, he then jails me for another 5 minutes for "staff disrespect" because I called him an asshole and a bad mod for ignoring me while on duty. Not to mention, Gecko then informed me that SD should only be enforced for 1 minute after being punished, but even that's a stretch in my case because I was already in there for half an hour. 
I also couldn't help but notice the video clip of Reaper going into someone's base while in admin mode and killing them? Of course it isn't mine, but I don't think it should go unnoticed being that it's complete undeniable abuse of power which was thrown away simply because they "didn't format it". [attached below]

If you see all of this and think to yourself sanely that TheRedReaper is a suitable admin, I find that absurd.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

reaperticket.jpg

reaper1.png

reaper2.png

1 hour ago, ellie said:

you got proof of that 30 minute jail?

sadly not, all I got is timestamps that are entirely unrelated like me dming a friend, which is how I timed it. But even then, with bigjoseph22 in chat ALSO acknowledging the jail time, i figured that would be sufficient.

all i can tell you is that I was originally jailed at roughly 6:20PM EST and was unjailed at 6:52pm, then put in jail for another 5 minutes.

3 minutes ago, N0T T0KSiC said:

sadly not, all I got is timestamps that are entirely unrelated like me dming a friend, which is how I timed it. But even then, with bigjoseph22 in chat ALSO acknowledging the ban, i figured that would be sufficient.

all i can tell you is that I was originally jaled at roughly 6:20PM EST and was unjailed at 6:52pm, then put in jail for another 5 minutes.

though the 5 minutes for staff disrespect was unreasonable, there is no proof that he actually did jail you for 30 minutes.

image.png.aac2c7d3262c00e21c7918b1d9daa6fd.png

edit: and though he did run the unjail commandthat doesn't mean he jailed you for that long. if anything there was a bug (which isn't his fault).
image.png.0aa972bc0e1ecaa0d82adbf1fa9dae9c.png

1 minute ago, ellie said:

if he was on and active in-game he should've seen it, otherwise idk 🤷‍♀️

and asides from that, what about the clip of him raiding while in godmode? is that not a reason to report him either? sure it ain't mine, but if there's something against him, ofc im going to mention it

Just now, N0T T0KSiC said:

and asides from that, what about the clip of him raiding while in godmode? is that not a reason to report him either? sure it ain't mine, but if there's something against him, ofc im going to mention it

it's already been dealt with as the original user already reported it, no need to rehash

2 hours ago, N0T T0KSiC said:

Your in-game name:

T0KSiC

Staff members name:

TheRedReaper 

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:127030541 

Explain what happened:

I got jailed for 10 minutes originally due to RDMx1 and SMD (which I do agree with because I was bein an asshole and messin with some buddies) but I ended up being in jail for nearly 30 minutes (closer to 25). I made multiple admin sits requesting for Reaper to reset me because I had been in there for nearly 3 times my sentence. When I get back after serving that bs, he then jails me for another 5 minutes for "staff disrespect" because I called him an asshole and a bad mod for ignoring me while on duty. Not to mention, Gecko then informed me that SD should only be enforced for 1 minute after being punished, but even that's a stretch in my case because I was already in there for half an hour. 
I also couldn't help but notice the video clip of Reaper going into someone's base while in admin mode and killing them? Of course it isn't mine, but I don't think it should go unnoticed being that it's complete undeniable abuse of power which was thrown away simply because they "didn't format it". [attached below]

If you see all of this and think to yourself sanely that TheRedReaper is a suitable admin, I find that absurd.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.)

reaperticket.jpg

reaper1.png

reaper2.png

sir that is my awesome edited video plz dont steal

I jailed you for 5 minutes because that's what I thought was the necessary time for SD and I was afk at the time or was unaware because was not reading chat I would have no reason to ignore you as I don't have any reason to do so. I didn't know you were still in the jail but that doesn't mean it was on me. you were in jail because of a glitch I did not jail you for 30 minutes. also that video from Tustin has nothing to do with the situation but regardless its been dealt with and that was when they raided me and I forgot I was in admin mode it was early in my staffing role and I was still getting used to everything. I understand that the 5 minute jail for SD was false but that was the only thing I did wrong and I was just used to 5 minutes being the minimum for most things which I apologize for jailing you for though it was not my fault you were in the jail so long and I didn't see why you had to insult me for something I had no control of. I hope we can move on for this and I apologize for what I did

+/-support

i mean he did the wrong jail time and he should not have jailed you for calling him an asshole 

but i see he did wrong and he did fully agree on what he did wrong and i do not think this is so bad tbh 

dont see proof for 30 min jail?

8 minutes ago, SaintG4Life said:

+/-support

i mean he did the wrong jail time and he should not have jailed you for calling him an asshole 

but i see he did wrong and he did fully agree on what he did wrong and i do not think this is so bad tbh 

dont see proof for 30 min jail?

he did a lot more then call me an asshole. he said I was a shitty mod and cant do anything right said I was retarded and an asshole and probably more but my memory is bad though I don't have proof of anything so it doesn't make a difference what I say

Archived