Migos Taking his own sit

Big Småk

Copy, fill out & paste the format below.

Your in-game name: Assistant Manager Mexican Baby

Staff members name:Migos

Staff member SteamID(STEAM_0:0:541191212

Explain what happened: so i was raiding him and he didnt got confused by my bind the bind is like the contact server staff by using @ (reason) so he goes in admin mode and tells me i didnt advert raid and that i will get jailed he also broke nlr

Evidence (https://youtu.be/pn36LCX18kg)

I went into admin mode bc I did not see that u adverted I didn't know if the way you advert was allowed or not so of course imma do something about it before u destroyed everything because i did not see the advert raid, When NO other STAFF is on I also didn't do anything I asked 2 simple questions didn't really care you raided me just wanted to know if you adverted or not cause I didn't see it in chat, that one is on me wont happen again 

My opinion I don't think his advert way should be allowed because it can mess with a lot of people like it did to me

40 minutes ago, Migos. said:

I went into admin mode bc I did not see that u adverted I didn't know if the way you advert was allowed or not so of course imma do something about it before u destroyed everything because i did not see the advert raid, When NO other STAFF is on I also didn't do anything I asked 2 simple questions didn't really care you raided me just wanted to know if you adverted or not cause I didn't see it in chat, that one is on me wont happen again 

My opinion I don't think his advert way should be allowed because it can mess with a lot of people like it did to me

shows you breaking NLR and then coming back again as staff to bitch, you should have actually read chat. unnecessary as fuck for you to go admin mode and fly into your base

+ support, NLR, and then taking his own sit (which was completely useless in the first place)

5 minutes ago, Egg said:

shows you breaking NLR and then coming back again as staff to bitch, you should have actually read chat. unnecessary as fuck for you to go admin mode and fly into your base

+ support, NLR, and then taking his own sit (which was completely useless in the first place)

yes I read chat but if you look at his advert its like really tiny and I must've skipped over it That was my bad, it will not happen again, yes ill admit to breaking nlr but it was to confront him that i didn't see his advert in chat

Archived