TheRedReaper staff report

Tyronejames

Your in-game name:

tyronejames462

Staff members name:

TheRedReaper

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:1:127030541

Explain what happened:f I was kicked for prop block 1 time which he should jail me instead and when I got killed by big josephs I made a sets and we were arguing between and after that red jailed me for 16 min for prop block and staff diss and red said I was prop block but no proof I was prop block. I didn't staff diss I said n-word in chat then I got jailed.

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. This is required! Saying "just check server logs" isn't evidence.) https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561199225466149/screenshots/

i kicked you for prop blocking and then i jailed you for 16 minutes when you prop blocked again i forgot to add smd in reasoning but it was because i was dealing with a bunch of other stuff at the time maybe if you dont prop block in the first place and call me the n word multiple times you wont get in trouble? you prop blocked a base then when i kicked you for that you joined back and instantly prop blocked another store so i can definitely add smd because i knew you were just going to prop block when you get back out i just forgot to put it in the reasoning list. also if i jailed you instead of kicking you your props would still be there and his base would still be blocked 

1 hour ago, Tyronejames said:

i didn't even prop block someone base and you been banning a lot of people for prop block which they were not prop block

i had probably 6 people complain that you were prop blocking that store and when i was banning a bunch of people for prop block there was mass prop block at the border i had many sits for it and i already dealt wit them before they came back and prop blocked again

• 2 weeks later...

Archived