This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A:FreeZeツ

Your SteamID:

A:STEAM_0:0:555645884

Your Discord Name and #:

A:Freeze#6303

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A:got jailed for breaking the rules but not lot of times, got banned for NMH and for disconnecting while i was getting raided

Your Age:

A: 14

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A:1481h

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A:nothing

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A:The reason i would be accepted by staff team is that im very active, know the rules and im pretty chill. Im not the guy who would jail, ban and admin abuse and i think it would be rare that i make errors.I know that people would say im toxic. but im not. I would like to be staff to help the other staff members and players if they need help or some things like that. I know that i sound like russian boy but im just doing this for fun since i think its funny, but if im accepted ill be serious. ill talk like i do in the discord calls, so not like russian boy. It's rare that i break the rules and i know 99.999% of the rules, and if i need ill just read them again. If i do errors, ill fix them if i need too do it. I know that people will say im bad staff, but i think ill be the most active staff if i become. im just a chill guy trying to help players with some stuff like if somebody doesnt know how where is the mining zone, i could just help the player with it. i know that im not the best player in the community but im still good. i used to be toxic, but now im not anymore. 

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 3h during weeks cuz of school and like 7h in weekends/when i dont have school

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A:yes, and can read them again if i need 

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A:yes 

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A:ye

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A:exhibitionist

Black And Green Splatter.jpg

+/- support

I will be waiting for more responses from other staff members before I give my thoughts.

As for now please don't respond to anyone on your application even if you'd like to show your appreciation to those who respond it causes clutter and we don't like that. If you want to show thanks just use the like button on bottom right of comments. 

Thanks.

Nota.

-support

paragraph is really bad

I've  banned this guy a couple times

doesn't seem mature enough

cant comprehend humor how would he be able to comprehend logs, evidence, etc.

doesn't seem like he takes this seriously

"i would like to be staff to help the other staff members and players if they need help or some things like that."

literally cannot type very well, and would probably be a backseat staffer.

" I know that people will say im bad staff, but i think ill be the most active staff if i become. "

just because you're active doesn't make you a good staff.

either hes lying on his entire app about being American, or he just didn't pass English in middle school.

so many errors in this app its not even funny.

+support

active

-support

barley speaks English can be challenging to understand him

no staff experience 

paragraph is very eh

"im just doing this for fun since i think its funny"

does not sound very good on your part man

overall -support sorry man

[+ Support]

Active in game and in Discord.

[+/- Support]

No staff experience

[- Support] <--------

Application lacks detail and does not seem thoughtful.

Not the best English.

Just seems like your doing this to do it instead of actually wanting to help and grow the community.

Archived