This poll is closed to new votes

Your Username:

A: Tustin

Your SteamID:

A: STEAM_0:0:444762966

Your Discord Name and #:

A: Tustin#1812

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes 2 Bans For Advertising And For Using ESP (Very Sorry For That)

Your Age:

A: 16

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 536 Hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: Owned Multiple Servers And Administrated Multiple 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I Feel Like I would be good for staff because of the amount of experience and time I put into servers and to helping new people around the game.

I usually am on very late so I can take late night sits and help people when no one is active , I'm very dedicated to the server as a Role Player and would put many hours into sits / Staff work.

I get along with other staff members and I respect any of them no matter any circumstances and I am well known in game to a large amount of Role Players .

I am Always scrolling around the discord and Forums and following up on new information and Events and learning how they work and what to do in them .

I have  a lot of staff Experience from hosting my own DarkRp servers as in IncandescentRP also being admin on bigger servers as in VexiumRp / XenoRp I stopped cause of the servers shutting down.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: 40-50 Hours A Week

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums as well as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: yes

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Exhibition

+Support 

Active as all get out on the game, discord and forums great kid all around funny at times 

-Support

Tends to be a bit toxic and all to certain people but I am sure that can be taken care of hopefully but other than that overall +SUPPORT for this guy!

+ Support
would probably make a good staff
Active on server/forums
Sorta chill
- Support
Constantly harassing me on the server
Banned for cheating
Kinda toxic

Overall +/- support
Idk if it would be good or bad for you to become staff, if you did it might stop the harassment, but a chance it also might not so I am not sure

-Support

Got banned for exploiting, in response he found my snapchat and added it. Kinda weird ngl. Dude's also toxic asf.

Over this is gonna be a -Support. You need to mature a lot more before you're even considered for staff.

Archived