ItsYourBoiMarc

Your Username:

A: /\/\/\/\

Your SteamID:

A: 76561198850344266

Your Discord Name and #:

A: MrNuggsz#6992

Have you ever been punished on ExhibitionRP? If so, why?:

A: Yes for NLR (this is when I was new and I didnt know that there was a raid cooldown)

Your Age:

A: 15

Your Timezone:

A: EST

Time Played:

A: 150 hours

Staffing Experience (Optional):

A: N/A 

Why should you be accepted to the staff team? (One Paragraph):

A: I feel that I should be accepted to the staff team because I feel that I am a quick learner, responsible and mature. I will be able to be taught how to be an admin very easily because I learn quickly and I have a great memory. So I will be able to remember all of the rules I am responsible, I will never abuse my power and I will do my job properly. I am mature, most of the time I like to joke around, but I can be very mature when I need to be and I able to act professionally and remain calm when dealing with issues. In conclusion I feel that I am a great addition to the staff team and I will do everything in my power to help the server. I look forward to doing just that.

How often can you be on the server?:

A: I can be on every day, on the weekdays I can be on whenever past 3pm and I am available all day Saturday

Are you familiar with the rules?:

A: Yes I am very familiar with them, but I will re read them if necessary

Are you aware that you will lose a large amount of RP time on the server?

A: Yes I am fully aware, but I am ready to sacrifice that so that others may enjoy their rp experience.

Are you aware that you must be active on the discord/forums aswell as in-game to keep a staff position if you are accepted? (Recommended to be active on both before applying)

A: Yes, currently I am very active in the game, but I am somewhat active in the discord and forums, I will be more active on those in the future.

What rank are you on the server (VIP, VIP+, User):

A: Temp-VIP (But when I can afford it im prolly gonna get EXHIB)

Archived