ItsYourBoiMarc

Your in-game name:

/\/\/\/\

Staff members name:

Suki.

Staff member SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/):

STEAM_0:0:616869386

Explain what happened:

I was in a sit for a prop block, it was only supposed to be me, SAD MEMES and Suki. But instead she decided to let random people in for no reason, (keep in mind the sit was located at my base and not in a staff room). So now there is SAD MEMES and grandpa in my base for no reason, while suki is talking to me they are collection money from my printers and bitcoin and stealing everything. All suki did was tell them to stop, which they didn't and she did not do anything else. She would also freeze me for no reason as well. Now after SAD MEMES and grandpa have pretty much raided my base during a sit, suki didn't care and all she wanted was for me to fix a prop block into a door, which she would even let me do! Every time I went to fix it, she kept using her physgun and dragging me back then freezing me, and then getting mad at me for not fixing it. So then she started exploring my base for no reason and found a crouch space which I was trying to fix before she started the "sit" (more like a raid). She got even more mad that I had a crouch space and I protested that I was trying to fix that before she came to my base. So I started fixing it then pretty much for no reason half the server showed up and EVERYONE, literally EVERYONE there was stealing my printers and everything while she just froze me in the air to watch me lose everything. When I asked her if she could help with this she responded with "it's not my problem" when nobody would have been in my base if we didn't do the sit there. I have also seen her abuse powers when I found her talking with an elf and the elf was saying how they didn't want to walk somewhere so suki said "Ill wait till the higher admins leave then I will." Then suki disappeared and the elf was teleported. Sadly I don't have a clip of the abuse of power, but I do have a clip of the sit/ransack of my base.

Evidence: As you can see from the clip provided, there are many people in the base and SAD MEMES the only person other than me and suki who should even be there right now, was helping people get inside, actively "raiding" my base during a sit. While suki freezes me for no reason and does absolutely nothing. She also claimed I was basing with someone when he was only there because I purchased a bitcoin miner from him. I am furious with the behavior of this mod and I feel that something should happen.

22 minutes ago, Tustin said:

- support 

She did not let us in we broke in .

Then you shot me which led to me killing you

There are clips to back my statement up 

She kept freezing me so I didnt have a chance to place a "building" sign so I wouldnt get raided, also SAD MEMES was helping you break in and she just froze me as you guys stole everything

8 minutes ago, ItsYourBoiMarc said:

She kept freezing me so I didnt have a chance to place a "building" sign so I wouldnt get raided, also SAD MEMES was helping you break in and she just froze me as you guys stole everything

First, I returned the money, second, everything else was simply slightly moved, third, it was outside of grace period you could not put up a building sign , and fourth, I did not help anyone get in, the closest thing to that I could say is the fact that I broke the vent to get in.

1 minute ago, sad memes said:

First, I returned the money, second, everything else was simply slightly moved, third, it was outside of grace period you could not put up a building sign , and fourth, I did not help anyone get in, the closest thing to that I could say is the fact that I broke the vent to get in.

"Here guys take this to get up." Watch the clip you are helping people over my wall in a sit smh.

You seem to have failed to mention the first 10 minutes of the sit where I came in to talk to you about the prop block and you refused to remove it multiple times because u claimed other staff had told u its okay when i was telling u i talked to some higher up and they said it was not okay and u continued to argue with me. and I noticed you were basing with a pro hacker and that's when sad means adverted steal in a sit and i had told him it was not okay and i watched sad memes give money back but was scammed out of it. then tried to tell u how u should not be basing with anyone that is not a government official and u had stated that he sold that bitcoin miner to you but the pro hacker admitted to it being his later in a different sit. sad memes also pointed out that you had ur printers in a jump base sort of way that when i tried telling u that u have to change that too and thats when u started walking away from me so i did physgun you and froze you. you were being uncooperative at best and i did my best to be civil with you and patient.  I never let or helped anyone inside the white house everyone broke in. ill admit i was getting a little frustrated at the end and i did loose control of the situation and i apologize for that at most. 

-note my clipping software did not clip the sit thats my mistake but i do have clips of the hacker basing, and you blatantly breaking rules too with obvious well knowledge you are doing so just yesterday .(clip of hacker admitting its his bitcoin miner coming soon)

1 minute ago, sukikat said:

You seem to have failed to mention the first 10 minutes of the sit where I came in to talk to you about the prop block and you refused to remove it multiple times because u claimed other staff had told u its okay when i was telling u i talked to some higher up and they said it was not okay and u continued to argue with me. and I noticed you were basing with a pro hacker and that's when sad means adverted steal in a sit and i had told him it was not okay and i watched sad memes give money back but was scammed out of it. then tried to tell u how u should not be basing with anyone that is not a government official and u had stated that he sold that bitcoin miner to you but the pro hacker admitted to it being his later in a different sit. sad memes also pointed out that you had ur printers in a jump base sort of way that when i tried telling u that u have to change that too and thats when u started walking away from me so i did physgun you and froze you. you were being uncooperative at best and i did my best to be civil with you and patient.  I never let or helped anyone inside the white house everyone broke in. ill admit i was getting a little frustrated at the end and i did loose control of the situation and i apologize for that at most. 

-note my clipping software did not clip the sit thats my mistake but i do have clips of the hacker basing, and you blatantly breaking rules too with obvious well knowledge you are doing so just yesterday .(clip of hacker admitting its his bitcoin miner coming soon)

forgot to mention that 5 diffrent mods told him hes aloud to do it so he wanted to wait to hear from a second mod. and the last clip aint even him LMFAO

2 minutes ago, sad memes said:

false, you gave us the money from the bitcoin miner once, you guys took our printer money, she also moved me when i tried talking to one of you, you can hear me say *why did you move me?* you guys also shot us up before she ended the sit.

3 minutes ago, sukikat said:

we mentioned to you multiple times he payed me 10 million for the bitcoin miner.

-Support

I was there and she never let anyone, he was being very rude and had a fail base on top of that with a crouch and jump base? Very unprofessional sit being called by sad memes and was going bonkers. Help him please.

Rdm me too. Hes mean

1 minute ago, sukikat said:

last clip those are illegal money printers, as a government I have a valid rp reason to destroy them.

also I was telling you that I was going to fix the vent after I was done with what I was doing which was fixing the crouch space. I will admit that I did argue but that is only because 5 other mods told me different so when 1 admin vs 5 is telling me to do something, I think you could see my view on this.

When I was walking away from the printers I was going to fix the prop block on the vent that YOU told me to fix

The bitcoin miner being the hackers is true in a technical sense because since he "made" it it is going to be his, but I purchased the rights to claim the money, therefore making it useless to him and pretty much mine, I kept him around so he could control the monitor that wasnt working for me on the bitminer shelf. Thats why he said it was his, because he "built it" but legally it was mine because I purchased the rights.

I am still defending that you were physgunning me for no reason because the only time I was uncooperative was when I was arguing that 5 other admins told me that, the rest of the time I was walking away to fix the things you told me to fix. In the clip I provided you have me physgunned when I am trying to fix the crouch space.

The whole hacker/Sad scam thing has nothing to do with the bitcoin miner, they made a bet about who was right about the prop block. The bet was 30 mil, the pro hacker was obviously joking because he only has about 3 million dollars, Sad memes should have realized that he was joking instead of acting like a fool.

2 minutes ago, Opo said:

-Support

I was there and she never let anyone, he was being very rude and had a fail base on top of that with a crouch and jump base? Very unprofessional sit being called by sad memes and was going bonkers. Help him please.

Rdm me too. Hes mean

I was trying to fix the crouch base before suki even showed up for the sit and the jump base I didnt realize was a thing because even though it was one jump the printer was really easy to remove.

1 minute ago, ItsYourBoiMarc said:

last clip those are illegal money printers, as a government I have a valid rp reason to destroy them.

also I was telling you that I was going to fix the vent after I was done with what I was doing which was fixing the crouch space. I will admit that I did argue but that is only because 5 other mods told me different so when 1 admin vs 5 is telling me to do something, I think you could see my view on this.

When I was walking away from the printers I was going to fix the prop block on the vent that YOU told me to fix

The bitcoin miner being the hackers is true in a technical sense because since he "made" it it is going to be his, but I purchased the rights to claim the money, therefore making it useless to him and pretty much mine, I kept him around so he could control the monitor that wasnt working for me on the bitminer shelf. Thats why he said it was his, because he "built it" but legally it was mine because I purchased the rights.

I am still defending that you were physgunning me for no reason because the only time I was uncooperative was when I was arguing that 5 other admins told me that, the rest of the time I was walking away to fix the things you told me to fix. In the clip I provided you have me physgunned when I am trying to fix the crouch space.

The whole hacker/Sad scam thing has nothing to do with the bitcoin miner, they made a bet about who was right about the prop block. The bet was 30 mil, the pro hacker was obviously joking because he only has about 3 million dollars, Sad memes should have realized that he was joking instead of acting like a fool.

Laws said government is corrupt for one

for The third paragraph idk what you are trying to say

ans For the last one, he ASKED for the money in the bet.

15 minutes ago, sukikat said:

Also i dont really care what happened at the end, sad memes was helping people get in and I could see how things could get out of hand and be challenging for you so its all good, im mostly upset that sad memes did all this bullshit during the sit, killed me at the end and got away with all of it.

1 minute ago, sad memes said:

Laws said government is corrupt for one

for The third paragraph idk what you are trying to say

ans For the last one, he ASKED for the money in the bet.

3rd paragraph what I was tryna say is if you look at it from a non rp OOC kind of view it is his, but he sold it to me in rp. So when he was saying it was his he was talking OOC because it was a sit.

2 minutes ago, ItsYourBoiMarc said:

image.thumb.png.c00c73de0893ee7a853d01b0d398312e.png  ur friend just said the last clip wasnt even you tho... 

also said valid rp to destroy them but in the clip u werent destroying them u were hacking them then STOLE the money without any kind of advert

3 minutes ago, sukikat said:

image.thumb.png.c00c73de0893ee7a853d01b0d398312e.png  ur friend just said the last clip wasnt even you tho... 

also said valid rp to destroy them but in the clip u werent destroying them u were hacking them then STOLE the money without any kind of advert

when he said it wasnt me at the end I think it means that was I whole different scene and whatnot but idk if thats what he means

Just now, sukikat said:

the pro hacker admitting to the miner being his.

this is the end of my statement i have no more to discuss i again apologize for loosing control of the situation and getting frustrated.  

omfg.... he literally said he sold it to me in the clip smhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh

• Gecko locked this topic

Archived