zylerbugg report

Freeze ツ

Your in-game name:Freeze ( BudLightSamurai is the same guy lol, i changed my name )

Users IGN:Zylerbugg

Users SteamID(http://steamidfinder.com/😞STEAM_0:0:550409766

Explain what happened:So i was just chilling, countered Sad Memes while he was taking a territory, took the territory, and advert over. Now, that's where everything starts : Zylerbugg decided to counter nothing. He just killed me for nothing, so RDM x1 and he tried to take back the territory. I came back ( not NLR since i was already over and he countered an Over advert, so that's RDM. I said in chat that it's not NLR since u countered nothing/an Over advert. he said that I'm a fat kid. told him to stop. He said that i lied, and he said that i ahve a bond cuz i called an admin (idk whats a bond lol ), After this, he tried to take again the territory, waiting the cooldown. He RDMed me when i was just coming to counter. i didnt even had time to use my counter bind that i was already dead.also this guy taking territories without waiting the cooldown, harrasing again... more toxic than r6 player lmao. + he was saying at the end of clip i didnt adverted the Patio takeover, but i did. idk why he said this, maybe he didnt saw. but if i hadn't, he doesnt have a proof since i did lmao1076499583_Screenshot2022-01-02225017.thumb.png.16f7ed023d1f5c9e9a2a78366d90069d.png2040069169_Screenshot2022-01-02224625.thumb.png.5864f07864a7d06c02c4f0cd19de5799.png

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence) 

Not sure if this report is still active because of its age and it not being of high debate but ill still add to it.

+Support

Clear evidence of player breaking server rules,  though the shit talking isn't against any rules unless it was repetitive then it might be seen as harassment.

In my opinion putting this much effort into a user report of RDMx1 seems a little to waste, next time possibly dm a online and active staff member on discord.

3 minutes ago, lerald said:

u took longer to do this than his punishment is going to be goddamn

That's my general rule,  if I care that much to complain I make sure that they will be punished longer than my argument will take.

Just writing out what he put in his report is not worth the punishment the player will receive.

Archived