Report on Immanui

_VB_

Your in-game name: $$$$ TheRealVB $$$$

Users IGN: Immanui

Users SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90404974

Explain what happened: The person I am reporting has been harassing me since I joined into the server earlier I do not have the screen shots needed but also he was only banned for 2 HOURS for HARASSMENT and another STAFF had unbanned him because they feel that he was WRONGFULLY banned and he kept placing hit after hit on me after I had asked him to stop harassing me multiple times. And on top of all that since I have resigned from staff here at MBRP my sits have been basically getting IGNORED and @ellie has brought that to the attention of the staff IN THE DISCORD from what she had told me cause it's ridiculous honestly it is so can something be done about this? Thanks!

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence): 

On 1/8/2022 at 2:47 PM, _VB_ said:

Your in-game name: $$$$ TheRealVB $$$$

Users IGN: Immanui

Users SteamID: STEAM_0:0:90404974

Explain what happened: The person I am reporting has been harassing me since I joined into the server earlier I do not have the screen shots needed but also he was only banned for 2 HOURS for HARASSMENT and another STAFF had unbanned him because they feel that he was WRONGFULLY banned and he kept placing hit after hit on me after I had asked him to stop harassing me multiple times. And on top of all that since I have resigned from staff here at MBRP my sits have been basically getting IGNORED and @ellie has brought that to the attention of the staff IN THE DISCORD from what she had told me cause it's ridiculous honestly it is so can something be done about this? Thanks!

Evidence (screenshots, video, chat log, etc. Saying "just look at server logs" isn't evidence): 

+/- Support

Findog Already confirmed that the unban was indeed a mistake, if the player continues to harrass you i recommend you record evidence of it happening and open another ticked   

• Gecko locked this topic

Archived