Check your fucking mods please?

Deathlui

Earlier today at around 12 PM I was called into the box by a staff member named Freeze in order to resolve a report where during a raid a person was being killed and then broke NLR 4 times. I got there and was asked to comment on the situation to which I expressed that I had no idea what he was talking about since I was not at any point breaking NLR. When the Trail Mod asked the person who made the report for clarification he responded by saying that I was the wrong person and that I was in fact not the person who he was trying to report. In response the Trail Mod said that for NLRx4 I would receive a 1 day ban, I was then promptly given a 1 day ban by the Mod Vipe who was in the room as well clearly not listening to the conversation as well. 

Can you do us all a favor and actually get mods who actually comprehend English? Preferably people who understand the basic concept of not banning the wrong person? Mods who actually train the Trail Mods would actually be nice, if Vipe was present in the conversation at all then he possibly would have noticed the Trail Mod Freeze made a mistake. 

I diffidently think that you have some lazy ass fucking Mods and that someone should have a talk with them about how to discern the information that people are saying to them. 

also don't care about being unbanned it's 1 day

Checkmods.PNG

3 hours ago, Deathlui said:

also don't care about being unbanned it's 1 day

Checkmods.PNG

Then why did you do this? He just got trial mod and he does not know everything yet, please be patient and understanding, -support this is not even a report, also follow tos.

Archived